West Region summer transfer speculation 2017

glensmad

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, rednblack said:

This is the above clown along with Talbot Bing who constantly refers to myself to another user name. Who constantly along with Mr Bing uses someone's first name yet when they get named the person naming them gets called all names under the sun.

Does it on every thread he participates in yet he's on here greeting like a little bitch saying its tiresome!! . Utter hypocrite it's pathetic.

The irony of this post is off the charts!

Some good regular supporters who go week in week out have been lost to this site because of the idiot trolls who are ironically ones who rarely get to games by there own admission poster above isn't the only one, why do they do it because they are out the loop, no longer seeing things properly every week so to stay relevant on this site they resort nonsense constantly.

Time for a 'breakaway ' junior forum on pro boards or something away from this place, a site doesn't care about website hits or sponsorship , something to cater for the regulars who want a bit of banter and proper junior football chat. Even if only 10-20 people sign up it will be worth it. Will look into it and once set up those who wish to get away from this nonsense can sign up.

I can do it on scottishjuniors.com would need to sort it out first

5 hours ago, glensmad said:

Glencairn defender Ryan Docherty is doing pre-season with Queen's Park with a view to moving senior.

Always told him he could play at a higher level. Good luck to him. Fitness shouldn't be an issue!

So glad davie is staying on next season , I know he was gutted to miss the final last week but he has made a huge contribution to what the glens have achieved this season and he should be very proud:angel

The signing of another keeper has me thinking that Blair will be moving on.

Also the signing of young Conor Lynass is a good one too. Though we don't know the full extent of his injury as yet. Hopefully there will be news on that soon.

2 hours ago, Glens lad said:

Glenafton

Davie Gray & Conor Lynass sign 1 year extensions. emoji122.pngemoji122.png. Also have signed another Goalkeeper Scott Watson on a 1 year contract.

Was Gray dropped for the final or carrying a knock? Had a season with Kilbirnie about 2007/8, dead balls were brilliant then, Stevie Meechan , Kilbirnie - Arthurlie?

Was Gray dropped for the final or carrying a knock? Had a season with Kilbirnie about 2007/8, dead balls were brilliant then, Stevie Meechan , Kilbirnie - Arthurlie?

Yes he was 'rested' for the final. Blair's played several times this season but it's my guess it's Blair that's on the move. Reason I say this is Gary is #1 and with Scott Watson coming in. It looks to me Blair has either asked to leave or is surplus to Afton requirements. Pity either way. [emoji53]

Or could Afton keep three goalkeepers happy [emoji848]

7 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Confirmed.

Congrats to Mikey, more footballing ability than most outfield players, shocked Pep never went for him. Prone to the odd bombscare moment but a quality keeper, shot stopping is different class, that and cracking guy. Im guessing McNeil will be staying now?

Archived