Peterhead 1 Forfar 2

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup, two seasons left (check my signature:lol:).  He'll be 32 by then so probably not going anywhere else after that.
Having said that, the likes of Lister and Templeman both put him to shame in the playoffs.
By the way, I think Forfar will struggle in League 1 unless they strengthen considerably. The standard is a lot higher and we were in no way representative of a League 1 team.

We will strengthen, most boys out of contract and leaving so will be lots of new blood coming in

2 hours ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

We will strengthen, most boys out of contract and leaving so will be lots of new blood coming in

Gary likes a transfer. By my rough count he brought at least 16 players to the Club this season with Cox, Lister, Milne and Bain being the pick of the bunch. Of those out of contract it will be interesting to see who walks , who re-signs and who is punted.

Bollan has a decent record at this level with Livingston and Airdrie so he will know what is required to keep us up and maybe do a Brechin! 

At least we don't have to play the mighty Mo next season!!!

First time I have heard this. He is an expert on the subject after all.

Well I didn't see it but the person who told me isn't a regular so don't see why they would make it up. Seemingly didn't appreciate some of the feedback from the crowd after the game. Wouldn't surprise me with him tbh.

Archived