Celtic's inevitable 5-0 humping of Hearts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing as my scathing post of wee Cathro was deleted (982tM5y.png), I'll be more diplomatic with this one.

Since the weekend of 10th/11th December:

1. Celtic (69 points)

2. Aberdeen (46 points)

3. St Johnstone (36 points)

4. Rangers (35 points)

5. Ross County (30 points)

6. Partick Thistle (28 points)

7. Kilmarnock (24 points)

8. Motherwell (23 points)

9. Dundee (22 points)

10. Hamilton Academical (20 points)

11. Inverness CT (20 points)

12. Heart of Midlothian (19 points)

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

Seeing as my scathing post of wee Cathro was deleted (982tM5y.png), I'll be more diplomatic with this one.

1. Celtic (69 points)

2. Aberdeen (46 points)

4. Rangers (35 points)

9. Dundee (22 points)

Don't let them silence you, Paulo.

3 hours ago, Elixir said:

1. Celtic (69 points)

2. Aberdeen (46 points)

4. Rangers (35 points)

9. Dundee (22 points)

You can't really compare Hearts points gained with bottom six teams points gained after the split.  We're still shite though.

At the start of the season I expected the players Hearts had, regardless of any manager change,  (just like Sevco) to get them in the space between Aberdeen & St Johnstone.

Any decent manager could probably fix Hearts, but who in their right mind would work under Levein? 

2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Don't let them silence you, Paulo.

Think it was deleted because of the vile word he used to describe people with disabilities as a reference to some of his fellow fans.

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

You can't really compare Hearts points gained with bottom six teams points gained after the split.  We're still shite though.

You can when you consider the fact we'd be getting dicked by the sides in the bottom six as well. There really would be minimal difference in any case.

53 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Think it was deleted because of the vile word he used to describe people with disabilities as a reference to some of his fellow fans.

982tM5y.png

16 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Celtic -4 goals at 6/1. Am I doing this right? :huh:

I hope you win some cash but I think people might be getting carried away with this -4,-5,-6 carry on.

14 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I hope you win some cash but I think people might be getting carried away with this -4,-5,-6 carry on.

I did it over the 90 minutes :rolleyes:

We're going to get a sair yin here.

Apparently Struna, Sowah, Currie, and Nicholson are all struggling, and Cathro has been talking about Walker being knackered.

f**k having Chulay at LWB, as the guy cannot defend at all - Buaben at LB for me, as he's played there before, and doesn't have the positional sense to play at CB.

It's unlikely that Johnsen will start, I guess.

Noring

Smith - Novak - Tziolis -Hughes - Buaben

Cowie - Djoum - Kitchen - Walker

Goncalves

Subs: Hamilton, Avlonitis, Martin, Chulay, Johnsen, Beith, and some young laddie to make up the numbers.

Whatever team we put out, it's going to be a right royal rodgering for the Heart of Midlothian Quadrille Assembly Club (Dancing).

Now, where did I put the Vaseline?

12 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

We're going to get a sair yin here.

Apparently Struna, Sowah, Currie, and Nicholson are all struggling, and Cathro has been talking about Walker being knackered.

f**k having Chulay at LWB, as the guy cannot defend at all - Buaben at LB for me, as he's played there before, and doesn't have the positional sense to play at CB.

It's unlikely that Johnsen will start, I guess.

Noring

Smith - Novak - Tziolis -Hughes - Buaben

Cowie - Djoum - Kitchen - Walker

Goncalves

Subs: Hamilton, Avlonitis, Martin, Chulay, Johnsen, Beith, and some young laddie to make up the numbers.

Whatever team we put out, it's going to be a right royal rodgering for the Heart of Midlothian Quadrille Assembly Club (Dancing).

Now, where did I put the Vaseline?

Yeh think you're right, sadly. Roll on next season with some desperately needed reinforcements. Cathro needs to get off to a good start otherwise he'll be gone imo.

I am now worried about this.  I got carried away after seeing how average hearts were on Wednesday, and how good Celtic have been recently.  I have several fairly big bets on (by my humble standards), which invariably revolve around Hearts getting skelped.

Cue Celtic just being in party mode and fancying around, whilst Levein oversees a tactical masterclass in a revolutionary 4-6-0 formation, the like of which has never rarely been seen before.... :wacko:

Hearts XI: Noring, Nowak, Buaben, Hughes, Smith, Brandon, Tziolis, Cowie, Djoum, Johnsen, Isma.

Not overly sure what formation they all fit in to but we're getting pumped regardless. 

Archived