Saints vs Rangers

Just gets a win today saints.

There's a morbidly obese rangers fan in my hotel I'd like to give yaldi too at full time.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, the great day is here. Today we shall see Saints appear for the last ever time in that utter abomination of a so called strip. Never, ever put us through that again.

8 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Finally, the great day is here. Today we shall see Saints appear for the last ever time in that utter abomination of a so called strip. Never, ever put us through that again.

Wasn't there a murmur on WAP that Saints might be sporting next seasons strip today?  Probably someone at the capers, but would be as good an advert as you could do to get sales before the summer

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Wasn't there a murmur on WAP that Saints might be sporting next seasons strip today?  Probably someone at the capers, but would be as good an advert as you could do to get sales before the summer

Well they've got their act together with the season tickets but I can't see them having the capability to do it with the strips at the same time unfortunately.

Just gets a win today saints.

There's a morbidly obese rangers fan in my hotel I'd like to give yaldi too at full time.

There's an overweight, full kit w****r Rangers fan in my hotel as well. He's been wearing the full kit the last few days so, unless he's got a suitcase full of strips, he'll be fucking reekin' by now.

Sponsor is a bit crap, but abomination? It's not that bad is it?

Just in.

: Alnwick; Tavernier, Bates, A Wilson, Beerman; Holt, Barjonas, Toral, Windass; Miller, Waghorn.

SUBS: Foderingham, Bradley, Lyon, Atakayi, Halliday, McKay, Dodoo

very young squad today, big ask for the youngsters.

Disappointing to be behind having been on top for most of the half. Danger of pressing high shown at the goal when rangers managed to get Miller into acres of space. Thought Scobbie was beaten a little too easily too.

Played well in the main part but lacking a bit of finesse in the last third. Easily the best 45 minutes I've seen from Thomson so far too.

Archived