Killie vs County - The boss of the dross

1 point will secure 7th for the Staggies, if you'd offered me 7th at the start of the season I'd of bitten your hand off for it. A cup win and high finish last season has maybe raised some of our own fans expectations too high but hey ho 7th is okay!

A battle for £50k difference so a lot to play for, hopefully it's an entertaining end to the season, should be a good turn out!

3-2 Staggies!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's about b*****ding time we put Ross County in their place and claimed our rightful place as bottom 6 champions.
2 - 0 County.

We've won the last two meetings with them 2-1 in Dingwall & 3-2 at TTOP's, no reason not to complete the hat trick....

Probably end up being a garbage "nothing to really play for game".   1-1.  

There is £52,750 to play for in league placement money = £1016 per week over 12 months, that's a decent players wage in today's market, like Dicker at Killie or Boyce at Ross County.

I'm only giving an example of what the difference between finishing 7th or 8th might be in attracting players of that quality to a manager .....

4 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

A few guys were talking about it on the bus on the way back from Motherwell Tuesday night, they mentioned Drago Lekovic is flying in for it too.....

Tbf, it's not as though he needs to mess around with airports and the like - just affwith the specs, and a quick twirl in a telephone box....

Tbf, it's not as though he needs to mess around with airports and the like - just affwith the specs, and a quick twirl in a telephone box....

Just checked up on him, it appears his career was all downhill after lifting the cup ????... .Sporting Gijon, Malaga and currently an Assistant manager (GK coach) of the Montenegro National team

4 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

A few guys were talking about it on the bus on the way back from Motherwell Tuesday night, they mentioned Drago Lekovic is flying in for it too.....

From what I've heard, he & Burke/Bagan won't be there as they live abroad.

KFCSA have said there's surprises on the night so Drago might be one of those!

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

From what I've heard, he & Burke/Bagan won't be there as they live abroad.

KFCSA have said there's surprises on the night so Drago might be one of those!

Alex Burke lives abroad? With that skin tone?! Hope it's Canada...or Antarctica...

FORMER Kilmarnock boss Lee Clark will be guest of honour at the club’s final game of the season this weekend. Clark, who departed for Bury in February, will be welcomed back for Saturday’s clash with Ross County as Killie attempt to finish top of the bottom six.

Archived