Killie vs County - The boss of the dross

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Les Westander of County said:

Why would Liam Boyce want to go from 7th placed team to 8th placed team in ScPshp., when he is happy and successful with the 7th placed team?

Not happening min.

He might want to move closer to the equator?

There is no way we would pay between £500k as stated by McIntyre & £1M as stated by Dodds for Boyce, there will be bigger & better teams in for him if indeed he is moving at all.
Personally, I think we would have more chance signing someone like Murray, Scougall or even Stewart.....

McIntyre didn't state £500,000. That came from a rather dubious glorified blog.

McIntyre didn't state £500,000. That came from a rather dubious glorified blog.

McIntyre still owes us one so I would assume he will let us have Boyce a bit cheaper than that. He'll also be trying to stay in our good books just in case we ever decide to get rid of Lee.

2 hours ago, Les Westander of County said:

This might not be enough for Liam.

I could give you "somewhere with weather more like Northern Ireland" as its arguably a bit sunny and dry up here.

http://www.scotlandinfo.eu/scotland-weather-and-climate/

Wettest counties
From the ten wettest counties in the UK, six of them are in Scotland – Argyllshire 2200mm, Dunbartonshire 2000mm, Inverness 1970mm, Ross and Cromarty 1800mm, Buteshire 1720mm and Kirkcudbrightshire 1630mm. The other three counties are in Wales and one in Cumbria.

Come to Killie, Liam, it's DRYER.

Wettest counties
From the ten wettest counties in the UK, six of them are in Scotland – Argyllshire 2200mm, Dunbartonshire 2000mm, Inverness 1970mm, Ross and Cromarty 1800mm, Buteshire 1720mm and Kirkcudbrightshire 1630mm. The other three counties are in Wales and one in Cumbria.

Your grasping at straws champ, he's a balding ginger he obviously prefers the wet frozen back of beyond.

1 hour ago, Fide said:

Wettest counties

It's Wester Ross that's wet, Dingwall is in the semi arid Easter Ross.

4 hours ago, StuartTaylor said:

Dingwall is on the Black Isle.

According to Chick Young and other Sportsound pundits.

Who are renowned for knowing as much about geography as they do about football...

4 hours ago, StuartTaylor said:

Dingwall is on the Black Isle.

According to Chick Young and other Sportsound pundits.

It most fucking certainly is fucking not. The glorious Black Isle laughs at towns like Dingwall. 

This is the second time today I've had to defend God's Country. I curse your family. 

9 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

It most fucking certainly is fucking not. The glorious Black Isle laughs at towns like Dingwall. 

This is the second time today I've had to defend God's Country. I curse your family. 

Yeah, this is what made me bring it up in the first place TBH.

26 minutes ago, The Great Stagsby said:

Drier is a comparative adjective meaning more dry. A dryer is one of many types of electrical appliances used to dry things.

This one's a cracker, only £319.99 at Curry's.

shopping.jpg

Pfft, that might be how you dry things in the Highlands.  These things, at £1,499 are ten a penny in affluent, leafy, cosmopolitan Kilmarnock.

MIELE TKR850 WP Heat Pump Tumble Dryer - White

29 minutes ago, Fide said:

Pfft, that might be how you dry things in the Highlands.  These things, at £1,499 are ten a penny in affluent, leafy, cosmopolitan Kilmarnock.

MIELE TKR850 WP Heat Pump Tumble Dryer - White

In fairness, yep. Yours is nicer.

What are the level crossings like down your way? (If you even have any).

(Googles "should the full stop go inside or outside the brackets" before hitting Submit Reply...)

5 minutes ago, The Great Stagsby said:

In fairness, yep. Yours is nicer.

What are the level crossings like down your way? (If you even have any).

(Googles "should the full stop go inside or outside the brackets" before hitting Submit Reply...)

Very pleasant, thanks.

Image result for gateshead level crossing ayrshire

This is a rather delicious example, in the village of Gatehead, just outside Kilmarnock.  You'll note that this picture was taken on one of the exceedingly rare days that it rains in Ayrshire.  You can normally expect azure skies and soaring temperatures in the Shire.

What's Easter and Wester Ross like for Chinese takeaway?

4 minutes ago, Fide said:

What's Easter and Wester Ross like for Chinese takeaway?

It's fine, yeah, sure, whatever. I'm much more into Thai and Indian these days, either of which you can have a fine taste of in Dingwall itself.

But let's get back to level crossings, because in all seriousness there is one out there which GENUINELY EXCITES me. The thing is, it's a bit out of my way and I don't pass by there too often these days, and I have no pictures - but I really must go get some. I can not stress enough how serious I am being right now - I WILL GET BACK TO YOU.

Archived