Killie vs County - The boss of the dross

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very thin squad all of a sudden with Davies, Dow, Gardyne & Woods all out. I'd happily take a high score draw with Boyce getting his name on the scoresheet a few times to get some daylight ahead of Sinclair for top scorer.

Just nipped down to the club shop, current home & away tops down to £20 from £45, well I loves a bargain lol.... There were 6 people in the queue getting season tickets and it was only 10:15am, we got chatting and 4 of them were NAPM guys buying for the first time in years [emoji106]

2 hours ago, Spain said:

Very thin squad all of a sudden with Davies, Dow, Gardyne & Woods all out. I'd happily take a high score draw with Boyce getting his name on the scoresheet a few times to get some daylight ahead of Sinclair for top scorer.

Will be interesting to see how some more fringey players do today. McEveley's also out wounded isn't he? 

I'm reasonably comfortable with Fraser, Naismith & Kenny as a back 3.

Not sure who is best as wingback if we play that shape though. Tumilty would fit. O'Brien's instincts might be too attacking. Who else is quick and energetic enough? I recommend Blair Malcolm could get his first start:

Fox

Naismith     Fraser       Vd Weg

Tumilty                                       Malcolm

Chow 

Routis                                O'Brien 

Curran    Boyce

McCarey, Fraser, O'Brien, Chow, van der Weg, Malcolm, Naismith, Franks, Routis, Curran, Boyce.

Subs: Fox (GK), Schalk, Tumilty, Dingwall, McShane, Keillor-Dunn, Dykes.

So no Davies, Gardyne, Woods, Dow. Reserve keeper starts, Franks starts his 2nd game in a row after being told he could leave in January.

Development champions - Malcolm starts, Tumilty, Dingwall, Keillor-Dunn and Dykes on the bench, that's great to see.

A point would be brilliant but I fear we'll be up against it.

36 minutes ago, Spain said:

Disagree. I'd rather we didn't play Franks. <_<

I did try to tell them to play Tumilty instead of Franks. Would Jim n Billy listen? Oh no, they'd rather have Franks to give away a penalty.

13 minutes ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Jones knacked just before halftime. Stretchered off. :-(

Surprising. Any other good news? Apart from Boyce scoring of course.

Of the Dross, we are now The Boss. Pleasing.

(I will not think about losing Liam Boyce. I will not think about losing Liam Boyce. I will not think about losing Liam Boyce. I will not think about losing Liam Boyce. I will not think about losing Liam Boyce. I will not think about losing Liam Boyce. I will not think about losing Liam Boyce. I will not think about losing Liam Boyce. I will not think about losing Liam Boyce. I will not think about losing Liam Boyce. I will not think about losing Liam Boyce. I will not think about losing Liam Boyce. I will not think about losing Liam Boyce. )

Fair result. Feel awful for Kiltie, great player with great potential and it looked absolutely horrendous. Sickening to happen in such a meaningless game as well. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Archived