Tonight's Scores

andy25

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Quantum Leap said:

Very dodgy penalty I hear hen.
Nobody wants Talbot to win it again.emoji57.png

The penalty was 3 mins from time and the linesman who was yards away put his flag up straight away

Still wasn't a dodgy penalty was it?
Wee Butchs wrongly disallowed goal against the drabs could be costly but that's football for you sometimes they go for you and sometimes they don't.[emoji57]

I watched it on your guys highlights and from his angle there is no way you can tell if he's onside it's just and I'd he's offside it's just very hard to tell from that angle very similar to the beith cup game where on the video again you can't tell I was nearly in line and I would of said marginally offside unlike the yards offside I heard on here so you do get the rub of the green sometime

last time i checked , you can pause rewind and fastforwrd on youtube , which is the way i watch highlights on my tablet , so your point just got kicked into touch buddy

Trying watching it on an enchanted picture a bigger picture you will be surprised as it surprised me.

Here's another one from social media this was the penalty that hit under side of the bar and the referee never gave it which knocked us out the west against have a look at that on your super dooper tablet.

Talbot also scored a goal with the player yards offside against us the winner, we had a good goal to give us the three points chopped off against Hurlford the list goes on and on, all talking points but if you guys beat us tomorrow fair play best team wins the league despite all the talking points from previous games.

PicsArt_05-19-08_15_26.jpg.814e4fbce735e33b75276023a512a522.jpg

Looks over the line in that frame tbf, but the official is placed at a better angle than the camera and so might have saw that it wasn't completely over. 

All you can really conclude from that is that it was extremely lucky/ unlucky depending on your allegiance. 

I'm glad you saw a little bit of sense Hertha buffoon in deleting your post.
For those who haven't had the pleasure of seeing it he came on in the early hours of this morning,3am, blurting that he wanted to meet TB and myself at the Beith game today.
Your post has been screen shot pal.[emoji1]

Let's c it then

Archived