Tonight's Scores

andy25

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure the players were reading my comments ( as a neutral) during the game and it affected the performance.

Seriously though, I commented on the lack of quality having not seen either side for a long time. Only team I have seen recently are kelty and based on the two performances, the rose are in for a long afternoon on Saturday.

Obviously the quality is going to be shite both teams are fighting relegation!![emoji122]

11 minutes ago, hacker98 said:

Linlithgow 2 Musselburgh 0 f/t.
Pretty comfortable for the Rose, Musselburgh barley had a shot at goal.

Jeanfield beat Mussy on saturday and they are relegated.

1 hour ago, surely not! said:

The fans around me seem to be lapping up the lovely stuff that lithgae are playing.......

I couldn't have cared less how Rose played tonight, so long as everyone put in a shift and they got three points. In the end it was more comfortable than I'd expected and, other than a nervy spell when a sense crept around the ground that Rose would need a second goal, they controlled the match pretty well. At the tail end of a grim season like this, I was more than happy with their efforts tonight.

One more point to go before we can start thinking about fixing the damage done last summer.

If they draw do they not both stay up?

A draw would take them both above Newton grange. Musselburgh would be safe but if Jeanfield lost their last 2 games they would almost go back below the Nitten & would be relegated.
Newton grange would then play Forfar West End in the play off, I think????

Archived