Hawick ra

nakedrambler

• 2 weeks later...

I heard they offered Conan McDiarmid the job but that didn't work out. Apparently they had only 1 player signed and that's an awfully big challenge for someone in their 1st job so he didn't take it.

Personally think he would be a good candidate for Whitehill job. Knows the club, people around the club and knows alot of people in the game that he could bring in to strenghten!

2 hours ago, King_Leonidas said:

I heard they offered Conan McDiarmid the job but that didn't work out. Apparently they had only 1 player signed and that's an awfully big challenge for someone in their 1st job so he didn't take it.

Personally think he would be a good candidate for Whitehill job. Knows the club, people around the club and knows alot of people in the game that he could bring in to strenghten!

Yeh unfortunately it's true.im extremely worried that we'll be in the same position at the start of the season as well 

Yeah defo, he's a goal machine, played with Berwick few years back and scored goals there. So "stepping" up to Cowdenbeath is no problem for him.

Time will tell. Can never be any guarantees about how someone's going to do when they 'step up'. He's basically played for a good few years at non league though ( and only one season as high as the Lowland ). A lot of managers must have overlooked him for that step

11 hours ago, surely not! said:

Time will tell. Can never be any guarantees about how someone's going to do when they 'step up'. He's basically played for a good few years at non league though ( and only one season as high as the Lowland ). A lot of managers must have overlooked him for that step

He signed for vale from Berwick,and played a season in lowland league then. Scored a few goals too.

Sorry guys at the caravan and pretty s**** signal.

regarding josh,josh is the best player I can remember playing for the Albert.

hes had a dozen offers or so and a league 1 side but unfortunately the manager left to join another club.

he scored 3 against Berwick in the Scottish cup.i think it's a excellent move for the blue Brazil,estimating about 15 goals this season 

15 hours ago, nakedrambler said:

Sorry guys at the caravan and pretty s**** signal.

regarding josh,josh is the best player I can remember playing for the Albert.

hes had a dozen offers or so and a league 1 side but unfortunately the manager left to join another club.

he scored 3 against Berwick in the Scottish cup.i think it's a excellent move for the blue Brazil,estimating about 15 goals this season 

Phew we thought something serious had happened to you. Hopefully the signal picks up a bit more and you'll get the Whitehill managers thread up ... :lol: 

Phew we thought something serious had happened to you. Hopefully the signal picks up a bit more and you'll get the Whitehill managers thread up ... :lol: 

Can only imagine that once he gets signal there'll be a hell of a lot of international missed calls......

Archived