Suggestions Please!!!

King Kebab

Me and Queen Kebab are looking for a cheap all-inclusive anywhere, only looking for a poolside holiday as we're going on a three-weeker to America in Oct, so money is an object, happy with a holiday that allows me to sit on my arse reading all the books I've been unable to read since my last vacation!!!

As I said the cheaper the better so any suggestions please???

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

Me and Queen Kebab are looking for a cheap all-inclusive anywhere, only looking for a poolside holiday as we're going on a three-weeker to America in Oct, so money is an object, happy with a holiday that allows me to sit on my arse reading all the books I've been unable to read since my last vacation!!!

As I said the cheaper the better so any suggestions please???

Sit on your arses, turn your phones off, go out and buy some good books and a case of Mersault and order in food each evening.

This.
Salou, Santa Susanna and Pineda de Mar are all relatively cheap but still decent places.

It is very decent and was cheap as well, Barcelona isn't far away either if you're wanting a day trip or a game of football.

• 4 weeks later...

Turkey it is then!!!

Got a cracking deal, 14 nights, full board, inc flights and transfers for £300 each, that'll do!!!

Have to pay for my EFES though, that'll hurt!!!

Turkey it is then!!!

Got a cracking deal, 14 nights, full board, inc flights and transfers for £300 each, that'll do!!!

Have to pay for my EFES though, that'll hurt!!!

Where abouts?

Dalyan!!!

Nice wee place, although I have only visited the once. I would recommend a visit to turtle beach, catch a boat in town and enjoy a trip along the river to the beach.

Nice wee place, although I have only visited the once. I would recommend a visit to turtle beach, catch a boat in town and enjoy a trip along the river to the beach.

Cheers, will do, been to the Turquoise Coast a few times, Fethiye, Oludeniz, Chalis etc but never Dalyan, so it's a first for me, never had a shite stay in Turkey yet so I'm happy with that!!!

Have a beer on me!!!

d1e580e3105081b75c3ba24abbb02268.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This place is fucking lovely!!!

Quiet, not a party town by any stretch of the imagination as say a Marmaris or Fethiye would be, just the job for a book reading beer swilling holiday bore like myself!!!

The food is excellent and there is plenty of it, but after a week I think I'm now reaching the point where you are eating out of habit and and not out of need, I'm going to bed full, waking up full and still going to breakfast, probably start giving some of the meals a miss this week!!!

Only downside is the amount of English fat birds in bikinis, surely there should be some kind of weight limit on certain items of clothing???

You never know. He might catch sight of an octopus or two on his Turkish adventure.

I did eat this!!!

d228b18fc5a764aa70120b47d780a01e.jpg

I'm still not sure what it is!!!

But I'm sure it tried to grab Han and Luke in the compactor!!!

Archived