League One Summer Transfer Window 2017

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, KierenAAFC said:

Steal for anyone in the league. Even for a team like Dumbarton in the championship it'd be a steal.

Thought that myself, I would've taken him when we had him on trial a few years back. Of course that would involve us actually signing a player, something we don't seem too keen on at the minute. No players, no manager, no money. Happy days.

21 hours ago, Wilkinson1998 said:

Jason Marr has left Alloa

21 hours ago, KierenAAFC said:

Steal for anyone in the league. Even for a team like Dumbarton in the championship it'd be a steal.

Meggat - Marr - Gordon - Doyle is the best back four ever to play in this league.

Thought that myself, I would've taken him when we had him on trial a few years back. Of course that would involve us actually signing a player, something we don't seem too keen on at the minute. No players, no manager, no money. Happy days.

Always seem to get it right though strangely enough.

I'm sure you will again.

1 minute ago, falkirkwasp said:

Always seem to get it right though strangely enough.

I'm sure you will again.

I'd love to share your confidence, but at the moment we're in desperate need of some form of good news. 

I'd love to share your confidence, but at the moment we're in desperate need of some form of good news. 

Would feel the same as you if i was a supporter of dumbarton, unfortunately all part time teams are at the same stage or similar at this point. If its not stevie it'll be darren young i think, i'm sure there will be work going on behind the scenes.

Archived