Irvine Meadow X1 Management Team Vacancies

Irvine Meadow

Hired as a good coach or fits the bill because of a certain A License qualification??? Reason I ask, there is a huge difference, good coach, no badges, gets results, or qualified coach, good results in the ADL, unproven at Super League status but ticks an application form, part of a process which has seen Winlinton Wolves and Irvine Town Boys club ditch their individuality to become Irvine Meadow BC, all fits in, Community Club, Lottery Grants, SFA grants ???

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hired as a good coach or fits the bill because of a certain A License qualification??? Reason I ask, there is a huge difference, good coach, no badges, gets results, or qualified coach, good results in the ADL, unproven at Super League status but ticks an application form, part of a process which has seen Winlinton Wolves and Irvine Town Boys club ditch their individuality to become Irvine Meadow BC, all fits in, Community Club, Lottery Grants, SFA grants ???

He's already proven himself at ADL level. This is a slight step up for him. He's young and if he does a good job then he could have a bright future in the game.

Don't see the point you're trying to make about the community club.

Medda no matter who you bring in. the people actually running the club are the ones at fault here. As long as they stay put  then it will be the same old story. It's a great club but just not run by good people which is a shame. 

I think the lad might find the Meadow job a different kettle of fish as their will be more pressure on him for success than his spell at Kello. However its great to see young managers coming into the game so hopefully he will do well.

Michael and Gareth are absolute gentlemen and legends in their playing/coaching time at Meadow.

both brought us countless trophies and good times as players and got the team and the club back on their feet as co-managers.

Gutted they're leaving as they were building for the future but they go with mine and Meadow fans best wishes.

Michael and Gareth are absolute gentlemen and legends in their playing/coaching time at Meadow.

both brought us countless trophies and good times as players and got the team and the club back on their feet as co-managers.

Gutted they're leaving as they were building for the future but they go with mine and Meadow fans best wishes.

No mention for Maddog?????

I heard this from an Irvine meadow fan. So yes I did. 

Quote from Gareth:

Hi Folks,

Just a quick message to thank you all for your support this year. Been a season of transition and stability with many highs and lows but in the main you have stuck by us and supported us throughout.....overall we can be relatively satisfied with how things have turned out. Hopefully we have created a platform for Ross to take the team to the next level and we wish him every success.

The lads have been a pleasure to work with this season and have given their all for the club. Effort levels all season have been first class and hopefully, particularly the young players, have benefited from the experience. Each and every one deserves credit for their part this season!

Also a thank you to the committee for the opportunity to manage here and the support they have provided all season. The club is heading in the right direction again and for that they deserve credit.

Finally, id like to wish everyone at the club good luck for the future and hope that the club can get back to where it belongs soon enough.

All the best

Gareth

Aye he does sound bitter.

Archived