Ian Brady

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, placidcasual said:

It's difficult to tell with you Throbber. Remember the time you were 'naturally intrigued' to watch videos of a 13 year old being abused. Was that a joke too then?

What the f**k are you talking about?

2 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

On the Twitter thread, about the turn of the year. I'll dig it out later for you.

Is this to do with Daddy of five? I think I said i was intrigued to watch snuff videos, nothing to do with 13 year olds being abused.

2 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

No, nothing to do with that.

I found the posts there as it was to do with 'faking do me gary" and what i said was i was intrigued to know what the video was about. I never said i wanted to  watch a video of a 13 year old being abused in such a sinister way as you implied and you jumped to conclusions about it. Considering there were posters who had viewed the video and were talking about it and i never saw the video then I'm not sure why you chose to have a go at me for it.

Every time I see a copy of an Edinburgh Evening News I expect to see a photograph of a tubby midget waddling up to court in Lonsdale shorts, before pleading guilty to some sort of mid-level deviancy.

I haven't done anything devious and this poster jumped to conclusions about a comment I made on the twitter thread 4 months ago about a video people were talking about that I hadn't seen.

The authorities have informed the Ian Brady fan club that he is to be buried on Friday. 
They will not tell them where though.

Fan club WTF!

His ashes should be spread in a bucket and his "fans" should be forced to shit in it, while having their photos taken for front page news. Then they should burn it again, just to make sure.

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 17:00, throbber said:

I think this is based on the fact that Myra gave an in depth written insight into how the murders took place and made Brady out to be the one behind it all and manipulating her and that is as much inside information that people have on them. She could well have done this in an attempt to get a lighter sentence but f**k knows what the reality really was, i don't particularly trust her testimony and people who knew them said that Brady was a quiet sort and Hindley was the more confident and outgoing one. They were certainly a very twisted and deranged pair who had suffered greatly in their earlier years and this was the end result for them.

If there was no bad women, there'd be no bad men! I have lived by that rule.

Anyway, why not scatter his ashes just inside the fence at Broadmoor? 

1 minute ago, parsforlife said:

I'm sure his family and friends would want to give him a good send off, unfair for you to deny them that because you are still raging at events that happened 50 years ago

Fair point. We can raise a glass to him if we find out when it is.

It's been pretty funny to see the reaction on Facebook. Mostly a mix of full time mummies' barely literate rage and single male losers fantasising about what they'd have done to him in great detail, hoping for a few 'likes'

Archived