Ian Brady

Dead at 79 finally, both of the Moors Murderers are now long gone.

It all happened well before I was born. But it was one of those crimes I knew about from a young age, reading up on it all it's so disgusting and sickening.

So, does anyone think they may discover the final body, or is that chance gone?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't ever see the body being recovered now, the only time that was ever realistically going to happen was in the 10 years or so after he was caught , a lot of the time he's been in prison hes been a basket case so the reality is he most likely hadnt any idea of where the burial is.Should have hung the c**t years ago IMO.

The mother of the victim Keith Bennet had shown conviction and courage in trying to find an answer to his whereabouts before she died, a lot of the focus today should be about her and the families of the other victims and what they were put through.

11 minutes ago, The OP said:

The thing about this being major news is that if you asked me on Saturday 'Is Ian Brady dead or alive' I would've had to check wikipedia. 

Somebody asked me that about Jimmy Greaves the other day and had to check wiki.so know what you mean.

He surely couldn't remember where the last body was buried and was just saying he did to get some sort of leverage. A right evil b*****d and an all round terrible event has now finally come to an end.

1 hour ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

Somebody asked me that about Jimmy Greaves the other day and had to check wiki.so know what you mean.

So is he? Don't make me check wiki.

Dead at 79 finally, both of the Moors Murderers are now long gone.

It all happened well before I was born. But it was one of those crimes I knew about from a young age, reading up on it all it's so disgusting and sickening.

So, does anyone think they may discover the final body, or is that chance gone?

This has had far to much coverage in the media, this f****r deserves nothing, thrown into a landfill

3 hours ago, The OP said:

The thing about this being major news is that if you asked me on Saturday 'Is Ian Brady dead or alive' I would've had to check wikipedia. 

That was Pete Burns. You're getting your 80s pop mixed up.

1 hour ago, ecto said:

This has had far to much coverage in the media, this f****r deserves nothing, thrown into a landfill

Don't get this "too much coverage" thing I have heard a few times today.

One of Britain's most notorious child killers.

Don't get this "too much coverage" thing I have heard a few times today.
One of Britain's most notorious child killers.

To be fair, Myra was the worst one of the two of them and manipulated Brady to commit the crimes.

Archived