Terrific Club Photos

I was going to the unders till I was 21 so I wouldn't recommend assuming everyone is either under or overage.

All the women I took home from the unders were of course overage.

Ooooooft, what an absolute Tedi. Was it not yourself that said you and your family call your driveway the runway, or something similar? Either way, I'm not surprised you're a nonce.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

As far as i was aware, based on your posts here obviously, there isn't a woman on earth that would pish on you if you were on fire.

Sadly it does seem that way

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Then stop requesting such strange stuff. Maybe just ask for a stag instead of weird things like this?

Aye, cos shagging an adult deer is normal

Ooooooft, what an absolute Tedi. Was it not yourself that said you and your family call your driveway the runway, or something similar? Either way, I'm not surprised you're a nonce.

See my earlier post.

I was going to the unders till I was 21 so I wouldn't recommend assuming everyone is either under or overage.

All the women I took home from the unders were of course overage.

The amount of people on here who have been whooshed by this post is pretty funny.

You are all at 8Mile-esque levels of intelligence I'm sure you will be glad to know.

The first paragraph should've been obvious enough even if I'd just left it at that although it may have caught some people out. Paragraph 2 though should've been the straw that broke the camels back for anyone that was unsure.

Been ashamed of yourselves.

6 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

The amount of people on here who have been whooshed by this post is pretty funny.

You are all at 8Mile-esque levels of intelligence I'm sure you will be glad to know.

The first paragraph should've been obvious enough even if I'd just left it at that although it may have caught some people out. Paragraph 2 though should've been the straw that broke the camels back for anyone that was unsure.

Been ashamed of yourselves.

Protesting too much.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I also wrote "been ashamed of yourselves" which makes no sense.

Pretty tired though, just back from the club.

It must be pretty exhausting going about asking the ladies for ID. You don't want to get one that's too old.

Archived