West Super Premier League Title Chase

AftonArmy1994

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, plug mac said:

Would gladly play away first but won't happen we have nothing to fear glens great team but underestimate us at your peril we been poor in cup ties but league so different we can beat anybody on our day be it gm or your place

Who has been underestIng you.?

Red and blaxi mentioned this earlier,but still cant provide proof.

Who has been underestIng you.?
Red and blaxi mentioned this earlier,but still cant provide proof.

If. You look back it's a done deal for u lot according to some we total underdogs now and will see what happens here in good to all involved great season [emoji106]

If. You look back it's a done deal for u lot according to some we total underdogs now and will see what happens here in good to all involved great season [emoji106]

Totally disagree, I think it suits you to believe this to create a siege mentality. Easier to motivate the players, etc if your written off but thats not been the case.
Myself and the vast majority of glens fans have been respectful to KRR and its very much in the balance.

To Afton army who said glens were one of favs for drop at start of season here is ante post at beginning of season from two bookies

Prices for the new season on the McBookie site. All about opinions so if you think a team is too short or too big then there should be some value for everyone

Delighted to sponsor all divisions as well

WEST-PREMIER

7/4    Auchinleck

7/2    Hurlford

5/1    Pollok

8/1    Troon

9/1    Kilbirnie

10/1    Beith

20/1    Glenafton

25/1    Arthurlie

25/1    Cumnock

33/1    Kilwinning

33/1    Rob Roy

50/1    Largs

WEST REGION   WEST PREMIER DIVISION 

Auchinleck7/4

Hurlford3/1

Pollok5/1

Kilbirnie10/1

Troon12/1

Beith14/1

Glenafton16/1

Arthurlie20/1

Cumnock25/1

Kilwinning33/1

Rob Roy33/1

Largs40/1

Each Way 1/5 1-2-3 

Totally disagree, I think it suits you to believe this to create a siege mentality. Easier to motivate the players, etc if your written off but thats not been the case.
Myself and the vast majority of glens fans have been respectful to KRR and its very much in the balance.

I think some are thinking about some social media posts about glens fans coming to our place for a big party etc. End of the day yous have earned the right to be confident and favorites.

48 minutes ago, Stillseekfedup said:

nail on napper.

it's a couple of proven loon balls from the internet trying to give it the Fergie mind games. Don't know why they bother as it is sure to have absolutely no influence on how things will pan out, save for making the fans themselves look like moon howlers.

whatever floats their boat I suppose.

Precisely as far as we are concerned its ifs and buts. To give us a realistic chance we have to win on Saturday and if we do the title is still not in our hands as we have to rely on the outcome of the Rabs and Glens games as well as beating the Buffs and Largs. No doubt the fans of three of the four teams will look back and debate at the end of the season what  lost them the title.

If beith don't lose today then they would be unbeaten in the 6 games v other 3 beith lost league because they couldn't see games out or get late goals to turn 1 point into 3 the 4 most disappointing games was losing 2 late goals v Kilbirnie and a late goal v cumnock and the 2 nil nils Kilbirnie n rob roy where we had so many chances n couldn't score

sincere congrats to glens,worthy champs,i thought you blew talbot away first league game at loch park and any team capable of that must be good players.after beith today i think you might need more champagne on june 4th.Tucker needs to sort out central midfield as mccracken and wilson dont have any pace,and you cant turn a centre half into a creative midfielder,it just wont work.bring milky into midfield as he has good engine to go box to box and put mcpherson back beside goldie to release harvey as our sitting midfielder.its a bit of a rant i know,frustrated!!.again well done glens go get blootered.

sincere congrats to glens,worthy champs,i thought you blew talbot away first league game at loch park and any team capable of that must be good players.after beith today i think you might need more champagne on june 4th.Tucker needs to sort out central midfield as mccracken and wilson dont have any pace,and you cant turn a centre half into a creative midfielder,it just wont work.bring milky into midfield as he has good engine to go box to box and put mcpherson back beside goldie to release harvey as our sitting midfielder.its a bit of a rant i know,frustrated!!.again well done glens go get blootered.

That's a fair comment. Still trust tucker to sort it

11 hours ago, rednblack said:

To Afton army who said glens were one of favs for drop at start of season here is ante post at beginning of season from two bookies

Prices for the new season on the McBookie site. All about opinions so if you think a team is too short or too big then there should be some value for everyone

Delighted to sponsor all divisions as well

WEST-PREMIER

7/4    Auchinleck

7/2    Hurlford

5/1    Pollok

8/1    Troon

9/1    Kilbirnie

10/1    Beith

20/1    Glenafton

25/1    Arthurlie

25/1    Cumnock

33/1    Kilwinning

33/1    Rob Roy

50/1    Largs

WEST REGION   WEST PREMIER DIVISION 

Auchinleck7/4

Hurlford3/1

Pollok5/1

Kilbirnie10/1

Troon12/1

Beith14/1

Glenafton16/1

Arthurlie20/1

Cumnock25/1

Kilwinning33/1

Rob Roy33/1

Largs40/1

Each Way 1/5 1-2-3 

Just goes to show how little bookies know about junior football, but they would still make money on it anyway!

Archived