Forfar v Peterhead

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McAllister truly is an arsehole. If the ref didn't give him a second yellow in the tunnel for that display at the final whistle then he's a very lucky boy.

We won't be seeing him again regardless how it pans out on Sat thankfully.

I used to think Rory was a pathetic c**t.....i haven't changed my mind. 

Back to the game, terrible 1st half but we improved 2nd and actually played the correct way against 10 men for once, TOB showed why he really is a midfielder...what a strike from him and Foxy!

Swanks and Lister will be a big blow if both out, we really need to attack from the start if we want to win this (keep the ball away from Grant)

7 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Wasn't there tonight can u expand on Rorys behaviour.

Rolled about on his arse for 90 minutes then at the final whistle petulantly picked up the ball and slammed it onto the ground then when it came down attempted to boot it out of the ground.

Back to the game, terrible 1st half but we improved 2nd and actually played the correct way against 10 men for once, TOB showed why he really is a midfielder...what a strike from him and Foxy!
Swanks and Lister will be a big blow if both out, we really need to attack from the start if we want to win this (keep the ball away from Grant)

I agree sitting in will be mental we are no use at it.Hopefully not a goal down inside 10mins like every other Sat.Get a goal at least and Peterhead need 3.All that is a bit "if your aunty had baws she'd be your uncle" though.

2 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

Rolled about on his arse for 90 minutes then at the final whistle petulantly picked up the ball and slammed it onto the ground then when it came down attempted to boot it out of the ground.

And people wonder why he hasn't played at a higher level....because he is a f***ing child!! :lol:

4 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

We've been telling you guys TOB isn't a centre half. He's completely wasted there. Scored many important goals for Cowden.

And people wonder why he hasn't played at a higher level....because he is a f***ing child!! [emoji38]

Excellent stuff and hopefully his feeling of potential relegation a step closer will spread through the team.

1 minute ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

We've been telling you guys TOB isn't a centre half. He's completely wasted there. Scored many important goals for Cowden.

Did you also not tell us Rory would win both games?? :thumsup2

1 minute ago, tbsouth said:

And people wonder why he hasn't played at a higher level....because he is a f***ing child!! :lol:

Great striker, but as you say a child. Not only that he causes bother in the dressing room, always criticising his team mates.

what a wasted talent.

Just now, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Great striker, but as you say a child. Not only that he causes bother in the dressing room, always criticising his team mates.

what a wasted talent.

Never impressed me...not a patch on Templeman. 

Good game in the end.

Set up totally wrong in first half with the 5 at the back, and were sitting far too deep. Malone was having a mare. The sending off changed the game. . . And the tie for that matter! 

2 cracking goals. 

Bain MoM for me. 

#bringbacksandywood

McAllister was a raging, seething, crying mess at the end - what an embaressment.

We were well off the pace first half but upped it in the second. Game turned on the sending off - looked a dive to me but I was a fair bit away. Great to see Foxy score a Foxy special on probably his last home game for us. Would have loved a third but it's us in a play off second leg so virtually no scoreline would be comfortable. If Swankie and Lister miss out they will be impossible to replace.

Archived