Euro 2017 Woman's Championships

We are delighted to announce that the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal will be making a £5,000 charitable donation in Holland, to coincide with the fantastic achievement of the Women's National Team qualifying for the 2017 Euro Finals.

This additional donation could only be made from the fantastic fundraising support we receive from the wider TA, particularly during the past 12 months.

We are aware that potentially a few hundred Scotland fans are planning on travelling to the tournament, and we'd like to hear your travel plans and matches you intend on attending, as we would love some of the travelling support to join us at the donation. Please complete this short survey, which will help us identify the most appropriate location and recipient, which we'll share in the outcome of in due course

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going over with Mrs Mantis for the 3 Scotland group games and making a holiday of the rest. Probably be doing a blog during the trip, planning to pack decent camera gear and see a bit of the Netherlands including Groningen and Friesland and Volendam/Edam as well as the match venues. Ticket sales seem to be going well but a bit underwhelming on here :lol: - really looking forward to the trip.

• 2 weeks later...

* tumbleweed rolling along the street...

A good win last week against Ireland with a late headed winner from sub Christie Murray. Respectable crowd of 1960 at Stark's Park.

I'm off on wed with Mrs Mantis and got tickets for the three group games, we'll have a decent holiday in The Netherlands and the football is a bonus.

15 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Might visit Scotland's game v. Spain in Deventer, free stroopwafels for P&B members guaranteed.

I see The Netherlands got off to a winning start yesterday. 

6 hours ago, Stuart Ritchie said:

Anyone know if there is a planned march to stadium from Neude Fanzone in Utrecht on Wednesday. (Seriously that is name of place where the fanzone is)

I'm sure I had it in one of their newsletters but can't find the email now. If you look here you might get it.

As a last resort you can subscribe to the newsletter right at the bottom.

Archived