St Johnstone vs Hearts

A game that now means very little for us in terms of league placings/qualifying for Europe, but I believe a win will take us to our highest ever total in the top flight? Dis team man. :wub:

Having said that, I wouldn't be too surprised to see some changes in this match (if any are actually possibly considering our injury situation). That may come on Sunday though, with Swanson and Wotherspoon both suspended then (I think).

Mannus

Foster Anderson Shaughnessy Easton

Wotherspoon Paton Craig Swanson 

Maclean Cummins

Exceptionally harsh on Scobbie, who was excellent, but I can't see a fully fit Steven Anderson sitting on the bench and I'm sure Shaughnessy's defending the highest minutes on the park in the league this year, so I don't see him dropping out either. I'd also keep playing Mannus until that contract on the table is signed.

I think this is Swanson's last game for us and it's against a team he's been electric against this season so far. I can see him bagging a goal or two. I look forward to his 3rd coming at the end of January/beginning of February when he's inevitably bagged by Hibs.

I hope Hearts plan on giving us a guard of honour tbh 8)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midweek evening kick-aff at Perth + Cathro's 3-4-3 shenanigans = home win.

Buaben's oot, but Walker's back - Neilson played Walker at LWB earlier, and it was decent - worth a try there ahead of Nicholson and Choulay?

3-4-3 is sexy on paper, but a 3-5-2 might be preferable, if we're going with a back shree - Tziolis to step back in for Prince.

Noring made a c**t of himself for rangers' s second goal on Saturday, but he made some decent saves - give him the rest of the games so we can see if he's worth keeping.

Now that it's too late to make any difference

I fully expect Cathro's Hearts to produce football that combines the finest elements Sachi's Milan, Cruyff's Ajax and Guardiola's Barca with some extra magic to produce Football that is as breathtakingly beautiful as it is devastatingly effective

Just to piss me off 

Enjoying the sunshine, not convinced the game will go out way but with the pressure off we can just enjoy it and give some game time to fringe/younger players hopefully.

Can't remember the last time we fielded a midfield so lightweight...

Archived