Rangers v Aberdeen

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Loopy Pedro is just making things up now...
I am not caring about them,” added Caixinha. “We are the only team in the world that comes from the fourth division to the Europa League qualifiers and all the time the team has been growing.
Sauce

He also said that Rangers are six points ahead of Aberdeen.

The man is a gibbering mess.

I will be gutted if we shite it against those overpriced journeynen again.

4 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

I'm sure Florentina done similar and better. 

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I was thinking Livingston emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Gretna is probably a more apt comparison....

Be good to get a win there finally. Might give the team a bit of belief before facing the other cheek in the final.
That being said, I think our shite mentality will come to the fore again and we'll lose 2 0.
Shinnie to be raging at the cowards in the team and will pick up his obligatory yellow in frustration.

Meh, let's just get the inevitable defeat and total lack of bottle shown over with. Personally I would go man for man and play them high up the park as sitting off them has resulted in what we have seen so far this season.

My team would include a change of shape to a 4-4-2: Lewis; Logan, O'Connor, Reynolds, Considine; Christie, McLean, Shinnie, McGinn; Rooney, Stockley. We are short of options and with Ash Taylor having another spectacularly brilliant display on Friday, I'd get him out the team. Too often a liability, far too often.

However, sadly, we will likely see Taylor meaning: Lewis; Logan, Taylor, Reynolds, Considine; O'Connor, Shinnie; Christie, McLean, McGinn; Rooney.

Expect this to finish 2-0 to Sevco with Miller and Garner scoring.

Shots fired by McInnes:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39939982

Quite refreshing to see an SPFL manager sticking the boot in rather than the usual shite, whatever the end result - pretty sure as an example that Marting Canning in particular is guilty of being almost reverential in his pre-match comments whenever Accies have played against them this season.

Pedro has McInnes absolutely seething.

Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes insists any club with Rangers' financial clout ought to have finished second in the Premiership and that they should be embarrassed at having failed to do so.

Aberdeen are six points clear of third-placed Rangers with two games to go.

"I find it strange he feels the need to talk about Aberdeen so much," McInnes said of Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha.

"They should probably be embarrassed that they've not finished second. I think he likes to do a lot of talking."

The teams meet for the final time this season at Ibrox on Wednesday evening with the Light Blues trailing the Scottish Cup finalists with a vastly inferior goal difference in addition to the six-point gap.

Rangers scored three late goals at Pittodrie last month to record a 3-0 win, that following a 2-1 win apiece earlier in the season.

However, it is the Dons who will finish runners-up to champions Celtic, albeit 30 points behind Brendan Rodgers' team.

McInnes, who has also led Aberdeen to the Betfred Cup final this season, feels the Portuguese is misguided about his targets in his early days as Rangers manager.

Pedro Caixinha falls to his knees to celebrate as Rangers score a third goal to stun Aberdeen at Pittodrie

"If he thinks that is doing brilliant at Rangers, being on the up by finishing ahead of Aberdeen, then he's clearly mistaken," added the Aberdeen boss.

"His job as Rangers manager is to finish above Celtic and he should be more concerned about that challenge.

"For us, any team that finishes above Rangers in the league, with the budget they have, is doing their work well.

"And I think that any SPL (sic) manager, with the budget they have, would finish second in the league.

"The Rangers fans over the last few years have been used to either owners, managers or players saying what they want to hear but the reality is his job as Rangers manager is to finish above Celtic.

"If he thinks he's doing well by finishing above Aberdeen and the rest, he'll soon find out that's not enough."

Derek McInnes sure spent a lot time talking about another club for a coach who has a dig at other coaches for talking about other clubs. :)

I would have thought the many coaches managed by Walter Smith would have known better. Maybe he's jealous Caixinha got the call and not him?...

That said, Caixinha was correct and so was McInnes, to be fair. Neither should be saying it though.

On 5/14/2017 at 16:07, AR851903 said:

Be nice to win on our second visit to Ibrox.

On 5/14/2017 at 17:05, 2pac said:

Once to date

6 hours ago, MikeyWellFan said:

When was the last time Aberdeen won at Ibrox?

Never, if you're to believe the sheep who posted about this.

Hearing strong rumours from a couple of impeccable sources that Ash Taylor has agreed to join Rangers when his contract expires in the summer. Good luck to him on the next stage of his footballing journey.

Shots fired by McInnes:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39939982

Quite refreshing to see an SPFL manager sticking the boot in rather than the usual shite, whatever the end result - pretty sure as an example that Marting Canning in particular is guilty of being almost reverential in his pre-match comments whenever Accies have played against them this season.

Seems to be in response to this the dreary record

It is a fantastic interview by Derek McInnes. I think that he feels that Caixinha has said more than enough and retaliation was required before the match tomorrow night. Almost every time before a Rangers game there is some scandalous piece from Rangers or the weegie media trying to get at Aberdeen. It's definitely out of order talking about Ryan Jack even though he is injured for tomorrow's match. Rangers - nae class.

Pedro can say why he wants. It ain't long term for him I wouldn't have thought. He must now know he's part of an utter basket case of a club. Wait until he asks for his warchest. See how that goes.

With an absent, criminal chairman who is getting close to being financially blackballed, a crumbling stadium, an impatient fan base with a lunatic fringe and another season where Celtic go even further ahead. He'll be gone soon enough.

8 minutes ago, jim999 said:

Pedro can say why he wants. It ain't long term for him I wouldn't have thought. He must now know he's part of an utter basket case of a club. Wait until he asks for his warchest. See how that goes.

With an absent, criminal chairman who is getting close to being financially blackballed, a crumbling stadium, an impatient fan base with a lunatic fringe and another season where Celtic go even further ahead. He'll be gone soon enough.

Tropetastic.  You are everydiddy.

Archived