Rangers v Aberdeen

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, bennett said:

That never really happened, did it....

There was a lad at 2-0 that was going mental much to the Aberdeen supporters amusement - that advertising board took a fair hit and it wasn't sports direct! Didn't see coins or cups but I did see someone spit into our support. 

Is that not going a bit over the top (much like the **** at firhill)?

That was the predictable and expected result last night. No trophies were won. Save the artwork for beating the other lot next week.

Is that not going a bit over the top (much like the **** at firhill)?

That was the predictable and expected result last night. No trophies were won. Save the artwork for beating the other lot next week.

We secured second place, plus won at a ground we've not won at since I was too young to be aware of football. I've been to Ibrox on a few occasions and never seen my team win there, last night felt good. It felt like a good moment of 'f**k you' to the Glasgow media who thought the new **** would waltz into a top 2 position and whilst this isn't pitch worthy inducing celebrations, and given the choice I would obviously take a win next Saturday over last night, last night is definitely worth celebrating for Dons fans and mini-battles like this matter.

Plus we have a fairly sizeable support so artwork is made after a lot of games over the course of a season, not just the really big ones.

22 hours ago, jessmagic said:

I think they believe the line -  "who's that lying on Pittodrie" is actually "who's that lying on the stairwell/stairway".

Obviously an easy mistake to make....

They are just looking for an excuse to be indignant and sanctimonious. 

This of course leads to articles like the following in scummy west coast newspapers -

"Old Firm fans were in uproar today over VILE songs sung by Aberdeen fans.

Wee Bazza54 took to twitter to state that these actions were MORONIC and that he hoped the culprits would be caught.

GersBabe54WATP from Carluke phoned into the hot line today to say that there is no place for such sectarianism in the Scottish game. She went on to say that this is all part of an SNP CONSPIRACY against the TRUE Presbyterians. 

Keen CELTIC fan LisbonHoopyLionBhoy67 who has never knowingly missed an opportunity to be sanctimonious also denounced these sickening songs - he believed that as a true CELT he could not miss such a good opportunity to give them sheepshaggers a kicking even if it meant joining up with his blue chums.

In a further SICKENING STUNT a disabled true blue fan was also seen to have been jumped by a group of TEN inflatable sheep wielding maniacs outside the ground.

An unnamed bystander wrapped in a union flag was heard to say it was despicable behaviour so it was big man byraway."

Unsure which article is meant to be a parody -

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15294384.Rangers_fans_furious_after_Simpsons_banner_in_Aberdeen_stands_mocks_violent_Durrant_injury/

On 2017-5-18 at 15:47, jessmagic said:

I think they believe the line -  "who's that lying on Pittodrie" is actually "who's that lying on the stairwell/stairway".

Obviously an easy mistake to make....

They are just looking for an excuse to be indignant and sanctimonious. 

This of course leads to articles like the following in scummy west coast newspapers -

"Old Firm fans were in uproar today over VILE songs sung by Aberdeen fans.

Wee Bazza54 took to twitter to state that these actions were MORONIC and that he hoped the culprits would be caught.

GersBabe54WATP from Carluke phoned into the hot line today to say that there is no place for such sectarianism in the Scottish game. She went on to say that this is all part of an SNP CONSPIRACY against the TRUE Presbyterians. 

Keen CELTIC fan LisbonHoopyLionBhoy67 who has never knowingly missed an opportunity to be sanctimonious also denounced these sickening songs - he believed that as a true CELT he could not miss such a good opportunity to give them sheepshaggers a kicking even if it meant joining up with his blue chums.

In a further SICKENING STUNT a disabled true blue fan was also seen to have been jumped by a group of TEN inflatable sheep wielding maniacs outside the ground.

An unnamed bystander wrapped in a union flag was heard to say it was despicable behaviour so it was big man byraway."

Wait, aren't all true blue mentally fans disabled?

2 hours ago, jessmagic said:

:lol:

Unsure whether that article intended to demonstrate that the majority of Rangers fans on the followfollow.com page are total fucking morons or not tbqh. 

Listed below are The Evening times' descriptions for 2 incidents.
One is a tackle on the football pitch and the other is the terrorist attack in Nice which killed 80 people.
Can you yell which is which?

'Horrifically violent'
'Horrific incident'

Posting the image online, a furious Rab said: “As if tonight wasn’t bad enough, being beside these scummy b******s was torture, lets see if the press pick up on the durrant banner.”

:lol:

Archived