Rangers v Aberdeen

75c398403c79cf956f4514a76ceb9806.png

The salt is strong in this one :lol:

Walking home tonight in Glasgow was a superb experience.

Coming home tonight and reading that makes it ten times better

Waking up every day not being a *** is a bonus. But beating them on their own patch the night before is so sweet

GIRFUY

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bennett said:

Well we played a youngish team tonight, some good experience for the young bears, in that respect Pedro gets a thumbs up. Again tho a bit lightweight, especially in midfield for my liking. 

Moh and Forrester are obviously finished at Rangers, strange that they haven't featured in recent weeks. I can see a big clear out coming.

Did we really have five defenders out injured or is there a behind the scenes issue?

Congratulations to Aberdeen for their first at Ibrox win against a 5 year old team in 26 years, you guys deserved it.

Easier said than done.

Clearing out unwanted players can only be done if (a) another Club wants said players, (b) said players are out of contract or (c) your Club (or is it company? I forget with you guys) pay up an agreed figure of said players contract.

There is one other option I suppose but it would mean Rangers* going bust and starting out as the Worlds most successful Club with unbroken history in the Lowland league.....

Having a wee scan of *** Media, they seem to think that none of the XI, bar "Fods" and Miller, are good enough to start, yet neither are any of the subs. And playing the kids in such a big game means they aren't taking it seriously. They need to "get the checkbook out", seemingly forgetting about the whole transfer-window thing. Such a strange mindset that I don't think I'll ever figure out.

36 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Shinnie's goal was a cracker.

Carved Rangers open like an unpaid VAT bill.

It was PAY & NI that the old Club struggled with....far more cutting.

Rangers manager Pedro Caixinha is "average" according to Hibs boss Neil Lennon, who reckons the Ibrox club have not improved since the Portuguese replaced Mark Warburton. (Scotsman)

It seems it's not just McInnes that's sticking the boot in noo.

Glorious stuff [emoji106]

Those highlights are a hugely enjoyable way to start the day. Nicely done Dons. Nicely done indeed. The two Rangers players absolutely bodying one another for the first goal is a beautiful sight. Looks like it's Foderingham who kept the score down for them again.

Archived