Rangers v Aberdeen

Ragers Medjia. :lol:

Pedrono1

• Onlyoneprso
  •  
  • Pedrono1
  • Reserve Team
  • 161 posts

Enough is enough I don't care if he's only bn here 2 months or what ever it doesn't matter he if fucking rotten has no man management skills whatsoever yes the squad is shite I don't deny that but f**k me this guy doesn't hv a clue these guys played better under murty than they are for this fucking idiot as each week passes we are more and more a laughing stock in football it is true u get what u pay for we pay 300k for a manager u get one who has no fucking clue hope the board are happy they hv fucked us fans over again rant over 

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aberdeen win for the first time at Ibrox since 1991 in a time period where they have played 2 Rangers' and 1 St Johnstone. Well in.

I think we've played (and lost to) a fourth team there in that period. Possibly United in a semi final in the mid 90s?

Ragers Media :lol: 27 year old record gone but their club isn't even 5 years old? :1eye

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/307259-the-official-rangers-v-aberdeen-match-thread/?page=33

Just to save anyone searching through pages of shite, bile & pish. Here's a link to when the game finished and their whining and gnashing teeth began. :)

Sweet baby jesus it's finally happened. My fingernails are down to a nub. Someone needs to cut off Jayden Stockley's fucking arms. Hopeless. 

Unbelievable first half from us, pressing high and pressing well. Rangers' keeper made some great saves, and Taylor probably should have scored, the ball took an age to settle for him to hit. Second goal taken well, and plenty of chances for a third. Changes worked for Rangers, and fair play to Waghorn. That's the sort of quality he's really not shown at all this season. Lovely finish. Then we try and set up shop but looked vulnerable. Shinnie and O'Connor, who were terrific in the first half, disappeared, as the game bypassed the midfield. Stockley is a moron, and seems to be thick as mince. Another striker is a must in the Summer window. 

Deserved the win overall, for the first half performance. Relief that we can get that particular 25 year old monkey off our back. Hopefully his altogether more important monkey pal will leave us a week on Saturday too. 

And jesus christ, I know times are hard, but what is that *** mink going to do with his free football?! Utterly bizarre behaviour from a, frankly, bizarre set of fans. f**k the lot of ye, we are Aberdeen and we're fucking magick. 

Victory.jpg

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

"Now we've got to listen to McInnes talk shite, c***s celebrating like they won something!"

2c8a347f7ef9c9a5f7ad7bd184313352.jpg

:lol:

I'd rather hear McInnes talking shite about how shite the four asterisks were than listening to that fanny Pedro bang on about how great the **** were any day of the week, month, year, decade, century, millennium etc etc etc.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

"Now we've got to listen to McInnes talk shite, c***s celebrating like they won something!"

2c8a347f7ef9c9a5f7ad7bd184313352.jpg

That was a favourite of mine too. "C***t's celebrating like they won something!" - like they won a football match, perhaps? 

Archived