Brechin 1 v 2 Alloa, Alloa 4 v 1 Brechin

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we score on Saturday we will have them just like Airdrie against a wall and panicking. I don't think the boys didn't put effort in as opposed to last Wednesday. The goal is a result of Taggs getting caught on his heels. Brechin are just far better at shutting up shop. Early season they had the best defence by a mile. Saturday will just be a case of getting that first goal again. I'm less confident than last week, however.

not a season ticket holder but  i have been to 17 home games this season £272 i have spent , not to mention pies n bovril .draw tickets ect

I dont know how much the season tickets are but i think if I knew I would makes so many games  i would have got one for sure,

Shafted I think the word is !!!

Season tickets are valid though.

That's not going to boost your home support any, surely any season ticket holder would be attending regardless of whether they had to fork out an admission fee or not. It's the 'hingers on' and the neutrals you want to get along and they won't be encouraged faced by that price. Poor stuff from Alloa it really is, especially when Brechin lowered their prices.

Looking at all other clubs in the play offs no other club offered season tickets holders free entry to the games.  Am not a season ticket holder as I work some Saturday's. Think I have been to 12/14 home games . I hope if the club gets promotion they try and work with the local community schools etc to get more into home games alloa should be getting 800/1000 home crowd

11 minutes ago, weecountywaspie said:

Looking at all other clubs in the play offs no other club offered season tickets holders free entry to the games.  Am not a season ticket holder as I work some Saturday's. Think I have been to 12/14 home games . I hope if the club gets promotion they try and work with the local community schools etc to get more into home games alloa should be getting 800/1000 home crowd

Raith charged £5 though. 

Which was spot on. They don't need to charge us 16 it wud b a fare shout if they charged us less. We will c over the nxt couple of days if the Alloa board can do the decent thing and drop the entry fee

alloa should be getting 800/1000 home crowd

You'll never get anywhere near crowds like that charging £16 to get into the Recs. Mike Mulraney or whoever it is that makes up these prices needs a fucking reality check.

You'll never get anywhere near crowds like that charging £16 to get into the Recs. Mike Mulraney or whoever it is that makes up these prices needs a fucking reality check.

How come Brechin don't get over a 1000 a week then?

Because Brechin only has a population of 7000 maybe...?

Brechins crowds are good.

So how come Ross County get good crowds despite Dingwall being smaller than Brechin?

It's all whataboutery. It doesn't matter what Alloa charge as it'll always be the same people going week after week. You tell people in Alloa that you support Alloa and they laugh at you. Just like every other town in Scotland we are riddled with OF glory hunters.

So how come Ross County get good crowds despite Dingwall being smaller than Brechin?

It's all whataboutery. It doesn't matter what Alloa charge as it'll always be the same people going week after week. You tell people in Alloa that you support Alloa and they laugh at you. Just like every other town in Scotland we are riddled with OF glory hunters.

Because Ross County funnily enough represent a massive county and Brechin doesn't?

And aye? People in Alloa are strange then, never ever been laughed at because I support Arbroath. Even the OF fans here would class us as their wee team.

£16 is ridiculous by the way.

Because Dingwall has a huge catchment area and hardly any clubs nearby! Are you for real?

Brechin isn't any different when it comes to old firm fans.

I am not sure but I would think alloa has 120/140 season tickets so 140 @ £ 16 = £ 2500 the club didn't need to give season ticket holders free entry.  I will be happy paying £ 16 for the game and I am happy the club have given the season ticket holders and 100s  of local kids  a free football day out . Hats of to Brechin for giving all fans lower prices at the first leg wonder if it put any numbers on a normal priced game at Brechin. With no other football on at 5.15 on Saturday I wonder if the local people will support the local team . Instead of supporting Celtic .Rangers Hearts HIbs for once support your local team 

Archived