Brechin 1 v 2 Alloa, Alloa 4 v 1 Brechin

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hill will likely miss out through injury, it will be tough for us no doubt, allow beating us 3 times the last being a humping, but the other 3 games could of went either way, I just hope we can go to Alloa still in the tie , a lead would be great but I'd take a draw right now 

It just wouldn't be an Alloa v Brechin match thread without mentioning pitches. The plastic v tattie field derby.

On the whole though, it is a lot friendlier in League One, just have a look on the Championship play off thread, where you get crowdwanks, goalwanks, who's the biggest clubwank,, stadiumwanks, generally just a lot of wanking.

It just wouldn't be an Alloa v Brechin match thread without mentioning pitches. The plastic v tattie field derby.

On the whole though, it is a lot friendlier in League One, just have a look on the Championship play off thread, where you get crowdwanks, goalwanks, who's the biggest clubwank,, stadiumwanks, generally just a lot of wanking.

Yourselves and either us or Brechin will need to brush up our wanky behaviour for next season then...

Missing both legs this week so thank god for BBC iplayer. Going by past results this season Alloa have the upper hand but this is a playoff final and nothing is a given. I would happily leave Brechin with a draw and take the tie to the home leg right now.

Alloa really should win this one comfortably, and I hope they do.

Finished second by a comfortable margin and have been the best side out with Livingston without doubt.

We could really do without more competition at the top end of the league as well, with both Raith Rovers and Ayr United coming down from the Championship.

3 hours ago, Wilkinson1998 said:

Yourselves and either us or Brechin will need to brush up our wanky behaviour for next season then...

Missing both legs this week so thank god for BBC iplayer. Going by past results this season Alloa have the upper hand but this is a playoff final and nothing is a given. I would happily leave Brechin with a draw and take the tie to the home leg right now.

Posted 4 hours ago · Report post

Appropriate since we just beat raith.

dKJ8t.gif.08e4bfc971fcf79e875d219f584416b5.gif

3 hours ago, Diamond Oracle said:

Alloa really should win this one comfortably, and I hope they do.

Finished second by a comfortable margin and have been the best side out with Livingston without doubt.

We could really do without more competition at the top end of the league as well, with both Raith Rovers and Ayr United coming down from the Championship.

:lol:

Archived