Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

On 31/10/2017 at 06:31, Ned Nederlander said:

Those 'Vote Tory' trailers they had parked in their fields a few months ago will soon be used as 'For Sale' signs.

Almost every farm around Angus had these things promoting our local trust fund Tory, Kirstene Hair. Seeing a few of these fuckers struggling is going to be pretty enjoyable tbh. 

Almost every farm around Angus had these things promoting our local trust fund Tory, Kirstene Hair. Seeing a few of these fuckers struggling is going to be pretty enjoyable tbh. 

This is pretty much my feeling too. Seeing all the signs up in the fields and the fishermen for leave flags and stalls in the town centre means I will laugh when they're struggling due to tarriffs. They'll soon find out Ruth Davidson doesn't give a fu*k about them. Her only care is getting an English constituency so she can climb the Westminster career ladder.

They only gave a fu*k about themselves at the election and referendum so why should I care now.

Hope ye go bust ye selfish, Tory supporting, poverty pleading 'I'm alright jack' teuchter c*nts.

On 31/10/2017 at 09:05, SandyCromarty said:

They are the most greeting faced b*****ds in our society,always complaining they have no money yet use £75,000 tractors and then glide past us in top end cars running on red fuel.

The ones I'm friendly with are nothing like that.

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/875537/ruth-davidson-theresa-may-Nicholas-Soames-prime-minister-leadership-bid-tory-sussex-mp

EXCLUSIVE: Ruth Davidson lines up safe Sussex seat for a future bid for Number 10

Good riddance.

Elizabeth Blackshaw, 85, who attended the dinner, said the 300-strong crowd gave Ms Davidson a very warm reception. 

The great-grandmother, whose late husband Bill was the former headmaster of Brighton College, said: “She bounced up on to the stage and spoke very well. 

"She talked about how Nicola Sturgeon had seemed unstoppable in Scotland and how, with a lot of hard work, she had managed to reverse her fortunes.  

:lol

Edited by btb

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/875537/ruth-davidson-theresa-may-Nicholas-Soames-prime-minister-leadership-bid-tory-sussex-mp

EXCLUSIVE: Ruth Davidson lines up safe Sussex seat for a future bid for Number 10

Good riddance.

If this is correct then it's good news, then she will be exposed to all the tory backstabbing toads, they fecked Thatcher and Davidson will be bullied just the same.

10 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Ruth's my constituency MSP. I emailed her 5 months ago, and have followed up twice. Nae response. Great girl.

Darling, she's doing Bake Off and then appearing in Whittington at the Old Vic  over Christmas. You can't expect her to disappoint the groundlings for piddling matters. Her fans come first.

Ruth's my constituency MSP. I emailed her 5 months ago, and have followed up twice. Nae response. Great girl.

Maybe we should get an Alexandra Burke to Peterhead scenario going on P&B for you. If we all hammer the colonel with emails on your behalf you might get an answer between her TV commitments

Yes, but you’ve got to understand people don’t want a second referendum.

4 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

In fairness, I wouldn't have responded to that level of abuse either. No wonder she's looking for a new constituency.

15 hours ago, HTG said:

Some bold statements/lies in that article.  "Reverse" my arse. 

It's The Daily Express what do you expect? They are nothing more than a Tory/Brexit propaganda piece.

Last week they had an article about Owen Jones who appeared on Question Time. The headline was "Audience ROARS as Owen Jones is SILENCED by David Dimbleby after going on a rant on Question Time".

The accompanying video showed nothing of the sort. Jones was asked to hurry up by Dimbleby and about two people quietly chuckled. That was it. Papers like the Express and the Mail are atrociously bad.