Partick Thistle v Celtic

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'd be a nice scalp to end Celtic's unbeaten run, but a) it'd have the unwanted side effect of giving some of the gremlins that support Old Firm Blue an excuse to start shitting all over the thread, and b) its not going to happen because celtic will win 2-0 without leaving first gear.

Genuinely dont want us to score early on to take the lead, think I've had my fill of sickening late capitulations at Firhill (Inverness, Rangers* X2, Hearts...)

11 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Can we emulate the scenes from The Rangers recent Champions League win at the same venue?

You lot did that and then some against Motherwell....

I'm looking forward to Celtic's Lisbon Lions display...
Strange they didn't keep this for their game with Hearts as it's nearer to the actual anniversary.
At least it's football related and not the line out of some IRA song.

5 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Strange they didn't keep this for their game with Hearts as it's nearer to the actual anniversary.

I can only assume it's to do with the fact it's being organised by the "ultra" group The Bhoys, who if I am not mistaken are stuck up in a corner of the top tier at Celtic Park, so chances are their stadium location wouldn't be ideal for a display.

On 14 May 2017 at 20:57, jagfox99 said:

Bigot.

Archived