Partick Thistle v Celtic

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pathetic...

Well enough about the Celtic fans.

We've been absolutely shite...

Can we play any worse in the second half?

Probably.

17 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

We give the **** and **** our home stand.
We take taking the OF boaby to a new level.

Correct, completely shameful that we do this.

Plenty at the club who are comfortable enough with writing off 18/24 points per season against Celtic/Sevco and not interested in being competitive.

See the badge and shit ourselves, probably more than any other team in the country. There is an entire culture of "knowing our place" behind these 2 at Thistle. 

I WOULD have liked to take my hat off to the Celtic fans that created a great atmosphere throughout but they couldn't help themselves and ruined it with IRA bullshit. 

Highlight was watching the kids at halftime since they looked like scoring. 

Also joined the camp of we need to either start blooding Penrice or get an upgrade on Booth - lunging in and mostly shite crosses. 

Didn't think Devine had a great game and has a few wanderings out of defence but Osman n Cerny weren't on to organise (like it mattered by this point).

Felt sorry for Lawless making that howler as he has been putting in a great shift the past few games. 

The players are clearly in holiday mode now. Yes, Celtic are head and shoulders above us technically, but we put in an excellent counter attacking performance at Parkhead and there is no excuse for not coming anything close to that tonight. Really no point in playing a 4-2-3-1 if you're not looking to make any attempt at releasing the ball quickly on the counter; we'd really have been aswell with a 6-4-0.

Although I'm happy enough to admit I'm even more of a minter for going to this knowing full well what was coming. Won't be making that mistake on Sunday (I probably will).

Archived