The 1-0 Win

rednblack

6 - 1-0 wins for auchinleck this season in the league.

two other biggest games beat beith 1-0 , linlithgow 1-0.

Cant fault that must be murder to watch most weeks but in all honesty i wouldn't care at all if it was my own team.

How many more one nil wins will they get between now and the end i suspect one or two more.

Also incredibly talbot are the current LOWEST scorers in the league with 26 goals ( 19 games ) with the previous lowest goals scored by the league winners being 40 for 22 games.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dipple burn said:

Should have been 1-0 last week but a very poor decision robbed us of that.

Should have been 0-0 when we lost 1-0 an much much worse decision denied us .

3 minutes ago, andy25 said:

How do you know how bad a decision it was as you don't go to Beechwood do you Brian ?

Nail on the head Andy. He wasn't there but still has to have an opinion. The creesh from the fryers is effecting his brain.

Talbot have the least amount goals scored in the league this season only offset by the best defensive record . I was derided on their forum & here for saying they were a poor side who's only strength was their defence & if they go down a goal they are clueless . Twice it has happened against us & happened a few weeks ago v Glenafton whom I feel are the best side in our league .
That in my humble opinion will cost Talbot this season . They have to go to Bellsdale & win for the league imo & Glen's man for man have the better side for the final with Davie Gray being the difference. Cue the am just a Talbot hater posts despite the fact we've had more run ins with the Glens over the past few years[emoji23][emoji23]

5 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Talbot have the least amount goals scored in the league this season only offset by the best defensive record . I was derided on their forum & here for saying they were a poor side who's only strength was their defence & if they go down a goal they are clueless . Twice it has happened against us & happened a few weeks ago v Glenafton whom I feel are the best side in our league .
That in my humble opinion will cost Talbot this season . They have to go to Bellsdale & win for the league imo & Glen's man for man have the better side for the final with Davie Gray being the difference. Cue the am just a Talbot hater posts despite the fact we've had more run ins with the Glens over the past few yearsemoji23.pngemoji23.png

No way a poor side . Beith are a really difficult side to beat at bellsdale  if auchinleck win at bellsdale 1-0 or more and win remaining games then fair play.

That must be five or six times this season they have scored with mintues to spare or injury time to salvage a point or three so beith should be on there guard.

That poor a team that they are fighting for the League, in the Junior Cup final and still in the WOS Cup & Ayrshire Cups !
Bet you wish Kilbirnie were as poor as team .

11 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

That in my humble opinion will cost Talbot this season . They have to go to Bellsdale & win for the league imo & Glen's man for man have the better side for the final with Davie Gray being the difference. Cue the am just a Talbot hater posts despite the fact we've had more run ins with the Glens over the past few yearsemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Your entitled to your opinion and that is why we have an open forum. The fact is this league run is not down to games between Talbot and the Glens its down to who has the guts to keep winning. The Glens should have had this title done and dusted but its not to be. Before the game today we had taken two points from a possible nine but we are still in the hunt. Last season you soap dodgers beat us twice in the league but the flag still flutters above Beechwood. If the Glens win two of their last three games then they will possibly be champions. Talbot have not been any great shakes this season but they are in the national cup final and going for the league, WOS and Ayrshire Cup that is the Talbot way.

[quote post="11325907" timestamp="1494699637" name="Dipple burn" n and that is why we have an open forum. The fact is this league run is not down to games between Talbot and the Glens its down to who has the guts to keep winning. The Glens should have had this title done and dusted but its not to be. Before the game today we had taken two points from a possible nine but we are still in the hunt. Last season you soap dodgers beat us twice in the league but the flag still flutters above Beechwood. If the Glens win two of their last three games then they will possibly be champions. Talbot have not been any great shakes this season but they are in the national cup final and going for the league, WOS and Ayrshire Cup that is the Talbot way.

Great reply then you had to let yourself down with the dodging repost.
Could delve into the yin twa & Ken nonsense adding the 6 fingers &!sleeping with your sister but I'm above that kinda thing [emoji23][emoji23]. Ken yon wiy

That poor a team that they are fighting for the League, in the Junior Cup final and still in the WOS Cup & Ayrshire Cups !

Sure do bud
Thought after last season we would be right up there but not to be . Talbot will always be the benchmark . Won't stop me having an opinion on them though.

6 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

[quote post="11325907" timestamp="1494699637" name="Dipple burn" n and that is why we have an open forum. The fact is this league run is not down to games between Talbot and the Glens its down to who has the guts to keep winning. The Glens should have had this title done and dusted but its not to be. Before the game today we had taken two points from a possible nine but we are still in the hunt. Last season you soap dodgers beat us twice in the league but the flag still flutters above Beechwood. If the Glens win two of their last three games then they will possibly be champions. Talbot have not been any great shakes this season but they are in the national cup final and going for the league, WOS and Ayrshire Cup that is the Talbot way.

Great reply then you had to let yourself down with the dodging repost.
Could delve into the yin twa & Ken nonsense adding the 6 fingers &!sleeping with your sister but I'm above that kinda thing emoji23.pngemoji23.png. Ken yon wiy

The way we speak is the same as Rabbie Burns who penned a poem detailing the Kilbirnie Blastie. Oor big centur furret hit the net way his fancy shin!

The way we speak is the same as Rabbie Burns who penned a poem detailing the Kilbirnie Blastie. Oor big centur furret hit the net way his fancy shin!

Rab was a dirty syphilis ridden whoremaster & a grassin exciseman to boot. Read the history of Beith as to why he was in Kilbirnie trying to buy a horse.

You're confusing "poor" with "poor to watch".

That in my humble opinion will cost Talbot this season . They have to go to Bellsdale & win for the league imo & Glen's man for man have the better side for the final with Davie Gray being the difference. Cue the am just a Talbot hater posts despite the fact we've had more run ins with the Glens over the past few years[emoji23][emoji23]

Fud of the Juniors yes you are a Talbot hater.

Archived