The 1-0 Win

rednblack

When your team has more than 10 stars around the badge on their jersey,when your team has won 4 league titles on the trot,going for a 5th,then maybe you've earned the right to question talbots results.I detect most posters are infering talbot being lucky winning games 1 nil,i would rather commend their concistency and fighting right to the final whistle as their recent late goals prove.

Good teams find ways to win even when not at there best all 4 teams challenging have dropped in there opinion silly points I'd rather beith had won 1 nil v Kilbirnie cumnock and hurlford rather than the 3 entertaining 2 each draws I know it's not the greatest Talbot team but when your in the middle of may and there still challenging for the league with 3 games to go still in the west and ayrshire cups and in the final of the Scottish then they must be doing something right Yeah they are hard to beat so hats of to talbot

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shock horror nil nil Talbot Largs tonight meaning Talbot lowest scorers in the premier league and along with Muirkirk and newmains lowest scorers in the west region this season. [emoji33]

I'm sure they won't be so shot shy next season!

Archived