St Johnstone FC European Tour 17/18

Steve McQueen

The seethe almost makes losing worthwhile. Certainly cheering me up a little.

It's tremendous. Tommy signed four players under 24 this Summer and still gets slated with being someone who only signs past it journeymen. The jealousy runs deeps.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, john1962 said:

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's tremendous. Tommy signed four players under 24 this Summer and still gets slated with being someone who only signs past it journeymen. The jealousy runs deeps.

Image result for crying mask meme

15 minutes ago, Snakebite said:

I just looked at St. Johnstone's team tonight. They played a bit part wean up front on his own and as far as I can see, no wide players with about 27 identical central midfielders? Sums them up tbh. 

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Are you the one who'd "rather play good football than win games"?

And shits out on both those options?? :lol: 

Come on St Johnstone, this is when you shine. Totally written off, injuries and even your own fans doubting you. The whole of Scottish football looking for you to restore us some pride after the **** have shat the bed. 

Go full St Johnstone(old school super Js), long balls from the get go. 3-0 win and the Keeper to get 3 assists. 

What a complete riddy of a post.

This isn't something you would understand, as a supporter of a club whose biggest rival is the traffic on the A9, but when you have a real derby you must be prepared to make sacrifices for the greater good. For too many summers I have been laughed at by Belorussian, Armenian and now Lithuanian colleagues for St Johnstone's dismal displays in Europe. Enough is enough.

You not work with any Swedes?

There's something satisfying in all this bitterness from fans of other clubs.

We were stinking over the two ties, and deserved to get knocked out. But all these fans of other diddy teams know that we've been in Europe 5 out of the past 6 seasons and put ourselves in the position to get papped oot, because we're better than all of them.

Every

single

one.

Watching an inept European performance by us is like holding up a mirror for you to see how shite your own team is...

Same time next year?!

:thumsup2

There's something satisfying in all this bitterness from fans of other clubs.
We were stinking over the two ties, and deserved to get knocked out. But all these fans of other diddy teams know that we've been in Europe 5 out of the past 6 seasons and put ourselves in the position to get papped oot, because we're better than all of them.
Every
single
one.
Watching an inept European performance by us is like holding up a mirror for you to see how shite your own team is...

Same time next year?!
:thumsup2

Oooft - The Gincardine defence makes an appearance. As if the thread couldn't have got any more embarrassing for Saint Johnstone fans.

Yup.

We have one striker over 30, and had hoped it would be Scougall.

Nice to see how many folk are absolutely seething at us though, fingers crossed we shitfest another European campaign next season and get hurled out by a team from Gibraltar.

Yeah that's what is happening here

Pretty dreadful result all round, awful to watch, I love St Johnstone but watching them play football hasn't ever really been entertaining or even rewarding

That's it, let it all out.

Archived