St Johnstone FC European Tour 17/18

Steve McQueen

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry to be a pedant but take a look at how to spell it when you're at the ground next week nel.

[emoji15]

I've been sitting in it the last three seasons too.

SSE Family stand it is then.

Apparently already 400ish tickets sold for the ormand stand.

Any idea how busy it's meant to be? I've got my "usual seat" that I don't have a season ticket for, and it unnerves me when I'm not in it, and it's in the East which will fill up the quickest. Trying to gauge when to head down.

Didn't get on the charter, so said f**k it and booked flights Wednesday to Friday since I'd already booked it off work. Just means I can get steaming on Thursday night when we go through, with a late flight Friday to get rid of the hangover. [emoji23]

Nice one. What flights did you book? 
Whoever got on the charter is a mystery :whistle 

Edinburgh - Luton - Vilnius and back same way. Cost didn't bother me and it'll still be £300/400 cheaper than the charter for a longer trip.

So fucking jealous of you lads getting to go on these trips near enough every season [emoji20] 

You must be old enough to remember you pumping by the Icelandic fishermen and the team from Sweden's second tier?

33 minutes ago, Widge said:

Edinburgh - Luton - Vilnius and back same way. Cost didn't bother me and it'll still be £300/400 cheaper than the charter for a longer trip.

Where you getting flights hotels for £300 Widge ? and are you getting a flight back on the Friday night  from Luton?

Where you getting flights hotels for £300 Widge ? and are you getting a flight back on the Friday night  from Luton?

Ahh probably should have made it clearer there's 2 of us. So it's not quite that cheap haha. Think our flights were £350ish since we'd left it later. Still I'd happily pay anything just in case it's the last time in my lifetime to see saints in Europe.

Archived