Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

If its Fash who has a combination of pace and hold up ability, and if he is correctly supported by allowing 3 of the 5 to push on high up and support him quickly, then it can absolutely work.

If its Baird, then 1500 Bairns can count themselves unlucky to be viewing it live.

Yes Fash is the only one who I feel can play up front on his own. Should have made that clearer. Baird on his own up front and we can consign ourself to another season in this league already.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing I'll say about the Falkirk support is they certainly know how to queue in the right manner. 

Remember being in line at Brockville waiting for tickets for the Scottish Cup final and it was a carnival atmosphere. It did hurt my feelings a bit when a group of grown men half way down the line burst into an anti-Dunfermline chant though :(

One thing I'll say about the Falkirk support is they certainly know how to queue in the right manner. 

Remember being in line at Brockville waiting for tickets for the Scottish Cup final and it was a carnival atmosphere. It did hurt my feelings a bit when a group of grown men half way down the line burst into an anti-Dunfermline chant though [emoji20]

f**k off Jimmy ya dirty Par p***k.

Remember being in line at Brockville waiting for tickets for the Scottish Cup final and it was a carnival atmosphere. It did hurt my feelings a bit when a group of grown men half way down the line burst into an anti-Dunfermline chant though [emoji20]

Trying way too hard, quite sad actually.

As I've said elsewhere, United will, in their wisdom, alter the entry arrangements, possibly on Monday or even Tuesday, and the likelihood is there will be cash gates on the night.

There were cash gates last night, but no official announcement as far as I recall.

So Bairns, you're probably getting wet for nothing in a queue.

1 minute ago, Trump said:

Trying way too hard, quite sad actually.

Trying way too hard to do what? :lol:

Please tell me it doesn't actually get your back up that I was cheering on Falkirk in that particular cup final? It's only a game ffs.

Stood out in the rain from 8:45 for our home and away tickets. Reckon we will sell out our away allocation today but it is just one per season ticket so might not. The tickets are 'unreserved' which means potential for chaos next Friday as people try to find seats in a sold out stand. Scottish football.

4 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Stood out in the rain from 8:45 for our home and away tickets. Reckon we will sell out our away allocation today but it is just one per season ticket so might not. The tickets are 'unreserved' which means potential for chaos next Friday as people try to find seats in a sold out stand. Scottish football.

Our South Stand is unreserved seating. We must've sold it out at least a dozen times since it was built and I've never seen a problem. Likewise at Dumbarton last week 

Archived