Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MrDust said:

Thanks for pointing out you won two games once, how did that work out for you ?

You seem to have the memory of, I'll stop there, you have probably forgotten already. Your performance so far is played 6 won 0 draw 1 lose 5 with your latest failure.

We will no doubt see you reach the same failure form of Morton.

I think your credibility has the ambition to go one better tho

download (2).jpg

14 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

download (2).jpg

Tempted to give you a draw for that, as I'm still scratching my head for relevance.

Anyone in my book posting random pics of nothingness, deserves nothing

Keep up the good work

Pl 7 W 0 D 1 L 6

6 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Stop your crying, this has went both ways. You got pumped out the playoffs again last night, take your ripping on the chin.

This fuckwit was a seething mess over multiple threads last night...i think hes hurting real bad.

Its utterly glorious :lol:

Luca looked to be carrying a bit of timber last night but not sure if it's just his posture and how slow he is. Watson/Grant/Muirhead are my favoured 2 out of 3 CB partnership for next season and a decent RB to relieve Muirhead of those duties playing out of position week in, week out.

Bit of timber is being generous. Think Muirhead has tried his best to cope with a position he not equipped to play. Hopefully this will be the end of that experiment, last night highlighted weaknesses there. A position badly need in strengthening and that doesn't mean Lewis Kidd.

He just can't stop biting :lol:

Mate, your definition of 'bite' is a bit strange. To me you firstly need to get ever so slightly upset and come back with some seething comment. It's not me who is on a Falkirk related thread trying desperately to wind up our supporters.

I am quite happy to waste your day and let you lot show what a bunch of w****rs you really are. If it was Dundee U fans it would be fairly reasonable to behave like you lot. But the vast majority of them behave with genuine humility. I can hardly think of any Hibs fans who do the same.

As you consider this a 'bite' I am happy to avoid allowing you to prolong your car crash comments further.

Look forward to your pointless and highly educated response.

5 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Mate, your definition of 'bite' is a bit strange. To me you firstly need to get ever so slightly upset and come back with some seething comment. It's not me who is on a Falkirk related thread trying desperately to wind up our supporters.

I am quite happy to waste your day and let you lot show what a bunch of w****rs you really are. If it was Dundee U fans it would be fairly reasonable to behave like you lot. But the vast majority of them behave with genuine humility. I can hardly think of any Hibs fans who do the same.

As you consider this a 'bite' I am happy to avoid allowing you to prolong your car crash comments further.

Wow get a lyfe m8

Mate, your definition of 'bite' is a bit strange. 

Mate, see below what a bite looks like. Heads well and truly gone.

Was chatting to a couple of United fans on their way out last night - they were understandably hyper (and hammered!) but also very relieved.  Some good chat, humble in victory.   Well done guys, now go and f**k over the odious club that is the Accies

Anyone else more depressed about going to that shite hole capilow next season twice . That's what hurts the most

Anything that adds to your pain is fine with me, pal.

Archived