Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

1 minute ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

Wasn't really the final hurdle tho was it?! I'll tell you something tho.....Falkirk will get promoted back to the big time long before it took the Hibs to win the big cup again!
Remind me how that song of yours went again .....2 in a row, here we......?! emoji23.png

No one asked for the opinion of an irrelevant border diddy. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

Wasn't really the final hurdle tho was it?! I'll tell you something tho.....Falkirk will get promoted back to the big time long before it took the Hibs to win the big cup again!
Remind me how that song of yours went again .....2 in a row, here we......?! emoji23.png

Queen of the South :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

You'll be hearing it again next season when we go for our 2nd league title in a row.

Here we goooooooooooo

Your day will come bairns fans and Falkirk will be back in the SPL where they deserve to be. Houston is a good manager but taking off Baird was a boost to United as he is a constant threat. But keep the faith and Houston will take you up and keep you there. As for United, had to dig in over 2 legs to get through but the tank looked almost empty. It will take a monumental effort and a bit of luck in the final but with Simon Murray on fire we have a chance. Let's do this United. 

1 minute ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

By the way Herpesbounce, belated happy 5th anniversary for yesterday pal.

Celebrating another teams success because you've been nothing but irrelevant, constant failures throughout your entire history :lol: 

You'll be hearing it again next season when we go for our 2nd league title in a row.

Here we goooooooooooo

As I have a soft spot for the Hibs I would be delighted if you could win the league next season.
I went to a couple of game back in the 90's with a Hibs daft mate of mine. One of the Proclaimers was sat right behind me in the Old Main Stand at the Hearts game!
IMG_1495265532.473466.jpg

I hope Falkirk fans wake up firstly feeling a surge of seethe that they have yet again bottled it at the final hurdle before they move on to feeling worthless. Humiliated and worthless. After 3 years you've constantly been slammed back in your small time place when it really matters. We wanted Falkirk tears, We got Falkirk tears. It was glorious. Beautiful. Magical.

Woke up and realised the better team won, no tears, no seethe, quite calm, we didn't deserve it, we just need better recruitment over the summer.

Just now, Mustafa_sheet said:

As I have a soft spot for the Hibs I would be delighted if you could win the league next season.
I went to a couple of game back in the 90's with a Hibs daft mate of mine. One of the Proclaimers was sat right behind me in the Old Main Stand at the Hearts game!
IMG_1495265532.473466.jpg

What a story! 

Nope, annoyed and was tired.
Enjoying the Morton train of look at me on the thread. It's like watching a you've been framed section where kids hurt themselves repeatedly, due to lack of learning skills.
The relevance of polluting this thread is like trying to justify the signings of Nacho Novo and Gary O'Connor on your trip back to the seaside leagues, it has to be mentioned that in that season, you didn't match or better no wins in 11. A feat only bettered by Raith and Ayr this season.
Keep the deflecting coming, it's helping me deflect this pish weather I've come back to.... 

^^^ 1495266128631.jpg

No mate, whats happened is you got yourself in such a state about a game of football involving two teams that have nothing to do with you that you came on here telling someone they should overdose on paracetemol.

Like I said, you are a nasty wee w**k and all of your tired, cliche ridden posts and pictures has failed to hide your true colours. Scumbag.

^^^
1495266169072.jpg

Celebrating another teams success because you've been nothing but irrelevant, constant failures throughout your entire history :lol: 

We don't profess to be anything we're not although we have given your mob a decent game on many occasions over the last 3 seasons when you've been out of "the big time league".

It is a bit irrelevant tho calling a club irrelevant or constant failures when we have in actual fact had one of the most successful period in the club's history over the last 15 years or so. Maybe you should do a little homework before letting your thumbs loose on that keyboard.

Whilst we're on the topic of constant failures, temind me how the term Hibsed it came about again???????

Just now, Mustafa_sheet said:

We don't profess to be anything we're not although we have given your mob a decent game on many occasions over the last 3 seasons when you've been out of "the big time league".

It is a bit irrelevant tho calling a club irrelevant or constant failures when we have in actual fact had one of the most successful period in the club's history over the last 15 years or so. Maybe you should do a little homework before letting your thumbs loose on that keyboard.

Whilst we're on the topic of constant failures, temind me how the term Hibsed it came about again???????

Hibs'd it.

IMG_0006.JPG

Guest Back Post Misses

Woke up this morning and whilst disappointed it is nowhere near as painful as last year or the Cup Final loss of 2015.

Watched the BT run through of the game and apart from the first 15 of the 2nd half I thought we were in control most of the night without ever looking like delivering the 2nd knock out blow.

You have to hand it to UTD though they just didn't give up. For that they deserve to go through.

I think this disappointment is eased due to the knowledge we will most likely be here again next May.

Good luck to UTD now.

2 hours ago, MrDust said:

Nope, tiredness as I told you, hence waking up now.

Annoyed at our performance, the consolation now is Morton fans screaming for relevance

You're obviously struggling to come to terms with the reality that is Championship football, next season. 

Best you go to sleep, perchance to dream of making the playoff final.  

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

You certainly did not shite the bed and both legs have been excellent.

When it comes to the play-offs, nothing will ever come close to the excitement/hilarity of the Hibs v Hamilton game.

No crowd wanking that day iirc

#TBGAWA

Archived