Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't hate them.

We love them.

We don't hate Falkirk. We pity them.

3 years of mouth from Falkirk fans with nothing to show for it, while we have promotion and a Scottish cup 

I don't even remotely hate Falkirk. They are prone to being mouthy gobshites though; as well as spectacularly failing to live up to their own wideness.
They're like the guy you know who gives you a big GIRUY in your face when you miss a shot at pool or something. All pretty harmless but it's essential that you bask in the glory of his every disappointment

Fair enough chaps. The only experience I've had with Falkirk fans is that perma-raging one that's always in the premiership forum droning on about attendances. Just assumed they were all like that, and surely not worth bothering about.

Hopefully Hamilton or Inverness don't bottle it from what is essentially a bunch of long ball cloggers, with one decent midfielder and a boy that runs about a lot. United will probably fluke it though!

Fair enough chaps. The only experience I've had with Falkirk fans is that perma-raging one that's always in the premiership forum droning on about attendances. Just assumed they were all like that, and surely not worth bothering about.

Hopefully Hamilton or Inverness don't bottle it from what is essentially a bunch of long ball cloggers, with one decent midfielder and a boy that runs about a lot. United will probably fluke it though!

541249cac8b84bc3de737f8b1d6aad3e.gif

7 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Baird isn't good enough

Still doesn't hide the fact he set up our goal and we pinned our hopes on a striker who is level with a centre half on goal per start ratio

Best of luck to United in the play offs but I can't help Houston gave them the best pep talk ever, tired mentality, extra games, fresh subs, see how they'll cope going a goal behind etc etc etc. The United players were fired up tonight, no doubt wanted it more.
Back to the drawing board for Falkirk I'm afraid.

Missed the game but that has got to be utterly fucking heartbreaking for the Falkirk Loyal. They must be literally inconsolable right now. 

I genuinely do feel for the handful of Bairns that don't also follow Rangers. 

Off to Germany first thing tomorrow so I'll have a drink for you all. Nae luck. 

Archived