Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That post is the measure of you, you absolute w**k

1495229944381.jpg

If you could actually see the screen through your constant stream of tears then you'd understand what is happening here. But you can't so... here we are.
1495230036151.jpg

We played better at tannadice with Miller playing with Austin. Miller holds the ball up better and wins in the air.

I do t know why Baird started tonight when he hasn't scored since February 11th. Looked like a headless moany chicken. Don't want to pay to watch him next year houstie.

Best for us were sibbald Leahy Craigen and Kerr. Shame Grant was injured again for our most important game of the season again this year

1 minute ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

We played better at tannadice with Miller playing with Austin. Miller holds the ball up better and wins in the air.

I do t know why Baird started tonight when he hasn't scored since February 11th. Looked like a headless moany chicken. Don't want to pay to watch him next year houstie.

Best for us were sibbald Leahy Craigen and Kerr. Shame Grant was injured again for our most important game of the season again this year

Miller's pish. At his peak, he was pish. Now, miles past his peak, he's still pish. 

Still falls over.

Well played Utd, done us up in what was the only correct thing delivered tonite by Houston, in that we have lost really cheap goals all season.

We didn't play well tonite, the sub's by Houston tho, made us worse.

Two seasons on, I've yet to see the point in Bob McHugh. We were needing someone to hold it up or create a battering ram, so we have Lee Miller, does both or Bob who does ? His attempts at challenging for headers was an embarrassment. Taiwo on the right proven to be another poor sub, more so when were chasing the game. 

I think Utd will do it, its an absolute amazing opportunity against one of two poorest teams, no matter who it is, good luck

P.s lovely to see Morton fans take joy in us losing, after not winning in 11 and getting humped of Utd, I suppose they have to grasp at anything to try and stay, in their minds relevant. 

10 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Baird set up our first goal, Did Bob touch the ball or have half the work rate of Baird in his 30 odd mins.....No

Miller should've been on for either Baird or Austin, who was like a rabbit in the headlights tonight

Just when you think you're out on you're arse, up pops Simon Murray.. and then, just when we could really do with another goal. -  Dicker gets the goal of his life.  Delighted for him, and the team. 

Weve got some momentum behind us now and have nothing to lose. 

Bring it. 

Archived