Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

1 minute ago, The Diabolical One said:

I think they'll both fancy their chances. United were still pish tonight and only managed to go through via an incredible piece of capitulation from Falkirk. 

Don't forget Simon Murray.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not going to dwell here - I'm going to get pissed - but well done to United, I hope you go up.  Two pretty well-matched teams over the piece.
Thought Sibbald and Leahy were immense, and Kerr had a great first half.  We struggled up front though.
Next year we'll win this thing...

No, you really won't.

1495229109553.jpg

2 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I don't even remotely hate Falkirk. They are prone to being mouthy gobshites though; as well as spectacularly failing to live up to their own wideness.

They're like the guy you know who gives you a big GIRUY in your face when you miss a shot at pool or something. All pretty harmless but it's essential that you bask in the glory of his every disappointment

Very apt description.

They have an absolute burning hatred for the Pars and get very cross indeed when it's not suitably reciprocated. Falkirk fans also can't take defeat well either. A lot of FURIOUS fans on Twitter, which is wonderful to see.

I suppose this prevents the first six pages of the final thread being taken up with Falkirk fans complaining at the ticket arrangements at Hamilton or Inverness. 

I'm getting a bit fed up with playing Falkirk all the time. Any chance you could sack Houston and appoint Locke so you can do a Raith?

Well they threw that away.
Pretty much reversed their displays of the whole season
& produced the same old eat, sleep, play, repeat performance in the 2nd half.
Can only think that injuries forced the changes of McKee & Craigen.
Everyone knew Utd would throw the kitchen sink at them in the 2nd half & to keel over & concede the middle of the park was terrible.
Our problems in the middle of the park, have been blatantly obvious all season & came home to roost in the 2nd 45.
Gutted, but sick if finding different ways to drag defeat from the jaws of victory.
Can't understand why folk were clapping the team after the final whistle. 8/18 wins at home this season, followed up with this, says more than enough

Power to the Steeple....

Sent from my XT1039 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

4 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Very apt description.

They have an absolute burning hatred for the Pars and get very cross indeed when it's not suitably reciprocated. Falkirk fans also can't take defeat well either. A lot of FURIOUS fans on Twitter, which is wonderful to see.

Nope, Falkirk don't complain like wee bairns. Houston said so. 

Its not based on actual facts but he said it. Just like their players don't cheat.

Archived