Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, virginton said:

Houston had the resources to get into the playoffs over two league campaigns. He got there. The fact that his team are hilarious bottle merchants when it comes down to the crunch had nothing to do with resources; Falkirk were in the box seats this evening at half-time and he failed to deal with the opponents minor changes. And his team of bottlers shat the bed as usual.

A gormless, beetroot-faced loser.

1495227836624.jpg

Don't forget Houston's first season where they comfortably missed the playoffs and then spectacularly choked in the last minute of a Scottish Cup final against a ten men. Makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside...

Thought that Falkirk tired in the 2nd half.Was it not supposed to be the other way round.Really missed Grant at the back.I just hope Queens never sign Muirhead what a poor defender what was he doing for the 1st goal.Was a foul for the 2nd goal but U.T.D. had a good goal disallowed so works itself out.

16 minutes ago, Turbo_dee said:

Haven't kept up with the championship this season, why do Hibs fans hate Falkirk so much? Is it because they got pumped out last year's play offs?

I don't even remotely hate Falkirk. They are prone to being mouthy gobshites though; as well as spectacularly failing to live up to their own wideness.

They're like the guy you know who gives you a big GIRUY in your face when you miss a shot at pool or something. All pretty harmless but it's essential that you bask in the glory of his every disappointment

Well they threw that away.
Pretty much reversed their displays of the whole season
& produced the same old eat, sleep, play, repeat performance in the 2nd half.
Can only think that injuries forced the changes of McKee & Craigen.
Everyone knew Utd would throw the kitchen sink at them in the 2nd half & to keel over & concede the middle of the park was terrible.
Our problems in the middle of the park, have been blatantly obvious all season & came home to roost in the 2nd 45.
Gutted, but sick if finding different ways to drag defeat from the jaws of victory.
Can't understand why folk were clapping the team after the final whistle. 8/18 wins at home this season, followed up with this, says more than enough

1 minute ago, The DA said:

Just thinking that ICT and Hamilton are probably both hoping they lose tomorrow.  Who wants to face the United juggernaut in the final?  

I think they'll both fancy their chances. United were still pish tonight and only managed to go through via an incredible piece of capitulation from Falkirk. 

Not going to dwell here - I'm going to get pissed - but well done to United, I hope you go up.  Two pretty well-matched teams over the piece.

Thought Sibbald and Leahy were immense, and Kerr had a great first half.  We struggled up front though.

Next year we'll win this thing...

Archived