Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

Can't see Kerr being dropped, put in a great performance on Tuesday, same starting line up i'd imagine with Baird in for Miller. Kerr off second half, hippo on the left and sibbs in the middle to wear them down and finish the game off is my ideal scenario. One can only hope!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd definitely go for Baird or McHugh alongside Austin, we need to get those two big carthorses turned and/or dragged out into the channels. Big Sexy coming off the bench in tandem with Hippolyte once United are tired is a good plan. Leahy was excellent going forward on Tuesday and much of that is having a player in front of him who will come inside and allow him to bomb on. I'd possibly stick McKee wide right to put Craigen through the middle too. Craigen was phenomenal on Tuesday.

This and this again!

7 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

A wish and a hope for tonight.

I wish the game was at Brockville.

I hope these two teams don't play each other next season.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the atmosphere tonight. In the playoff games of days gone by, and other 'full house' games we have had at TFS it's been great. Of course if it was completely enclosed and full that would be the ideal set up, but I don't long for Brockville as much as I once did, especially after the end to last season.

I'm looking forward to this after last nights unpleasantness. It'll be interesting to see how Murray, Hippolyte and Sibbald get on ahead of their moves to Thistle.

let's get fired into these w*nks. OOOOooohhhhhh he's spotted the keeper off his line, surely he won't ping it though Jeff? IT'S IN, McKee saves the boys in blue, they're going mental down here. What's he doing now? He's running towards the bench, has he picked up a knock? Why he's embraced the FFC hobbit, Joe McKee, the people's champion.

32 minutes ago, RichieBairn said:

4 hours to kick off and the butterflies are setting in. Can't concentrate at work and could murder a pint to settle the nerves. Please don't let me down Falkirk...COYB.

Get back to work Ritchie you lazy b*stard!

Archived