Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, GraemePaynesSocks said:

You must have been on drugs. In 43 years of going to tannadice, the only fans I've ever heard singing in manc accents were man utd fans.

manure fans from manchester? Nah! You've taken that too far.

Guest Back Post Misses
Indeed. Massive clubs.
Do away with the silly notion of promotion/ relegation and playoffs. Big league should be a closed shop.

Anything should be done to keep thugs like Darrian Mckinnon out of the top league.

28 minutes ago, thommohawk said:

The Sampdoria one is also awesome. I've seen the Pumas.

The Sampdoria one is a belter, their home strip is a classic too. I think Falkirk played Pumas at Brockville in the late 80's in a pre season friendly and got absolutely schooled. I may be wrong. Anyway club badges and 80's friendlies forum for this pish.

Guest Back Post Misses
True.
You still going to games dressed as a pirate?

Your whole support could get on that boat to Dunfermline. Will I get my mate to send you the details? You would have a lovely time you know.

58 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Falkirk and United should swap places with Rangers and Celtic with both Glasgow clubs banished from Scottish football forever.

Amen brother

5 hours ago, mackenzie43 said:

Could put United fans in the stand opposite the main stand?

Already sold out mate 

591cc2856e468_ScreenShot2017-05-17at22_33_12.png.7c2edb91773ac6b043b517b22c1e72f8.png

Apart from Block H lower & upper there's not much left at all. Single seats and front row only across the rest of the Main Stand 

1 minute ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Already sold out mate 

591cc2856e468_ScreenShot2017-05-17at22_33_12.png.7c2edb91773ac6b043b517b22c1e72f8.png

Apart from Block H lower & upper there's not much left at all. Single seats and front row only across the rest of the Main Stand 

That East stand :lol::lol:

15 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Already sold out mate 

When's the planned stand expansion?

The only mental fatigue if Falkirk make the final will be their own players awareness as the game progresses that, as a club and a group of players, they continually bottle big games.

0cb618cc5bdb94e906e46ba3580c464e.jpg

Seem to remember a wee playoff final a few years ago involving Hamilton. Think the Big Green Machine bottled that one

Guest Back Post Misses

What you mean it's now changed since the days of the SPL?

Think he is being a touch sarcastic

Archived