Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

In all serious, it was a great feeling watching a play off game with no pressure on ourselves for a change. Great game, full of heart and endeavour. Thought Dundee united edged it in the first half then Falkirk were the better side in the second. Falkirks first goal was an excellent finish, think bell should've been doing better at the freekick though. Got to think Falkirk will be strong favourites at home for the second leg, I think they'll win 3-1. They'll fancy there chances against a Hamilton side devoid of confidence and quality. Might be the year they finally come up, obviously I hope not but it looks more likely than last season.

I'm welling up

32 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I have no issue with the increase in cash but it does leave us open to a bit of ridicule unfortunately.

One thing that cant be disputed is the general poor way clubs market the product for TV. If ever a great game of football, that it was last night, didnt need an empty stand behind a goal it was last night. I am amazed the TV companies dont have a word, they seem to be able to piss off supporters by changing KO times, just not clubs it seems. 

As of next season in England away fans are no longer allowed to be placed in a corner high out the way and have to be pitch side. 

This is to increase the viewing spectacle of course and encourage some atmosphere.

As you mention how crap does it look when Utd act like wee diddies by trying to score an advantage on the location of away fans?

Hard to believe how far Utd have fallen from the great nights at Tannadice to acting like this now.

Guest Back Post Misses
As of next season in England away fans are no longer allowed to be placed in a corner high out the way and have to be pitch side. 
This is to increase the viewing spectacle of course and encourage some atmosphere.
As you mention how crap does it look when Utd act like wee diddies by trying to score an advantage on the location of away fans?
Hard to believe how far Utd have fallen from the great nights at Tannadice to acting like this now.

Yip Diddies like the rest of us.

21 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Who the f**k gives a shiny shite what Hibs fans think?

You obviously do considering you comment the exact same thing every time someone who supports hibs posts something on a Falkirk related thread. Chill, brother.

Archived