Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

I'm not buying the fatigue excuse tbh, we've played like that for most of the season. We hardly looked any more tired at the end of the second half as we did the end of the first, hardly kicked a ball after their first equaliser.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Still can't believe that McKee goal. Absolute sexual. Quietly confident for the home tie, houstie changed the game putting the 4 midfielders into a narrow diamond, Kerr was like fuckin Pirlo at times sitting in front of the back 4. Was really wanting us to bring hippo on against that absolute fraud dillon. Great save by Thomson at the end there as well.

Agree with all of this. Our support btw, absolutely outstanding tonight. Hope it sounded good on TV 

5 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Still can't believe that McKee goal. Absolute sexual. Quietly confident for the home tie, houstie changed the game putting the 4 midfielders into a narrow diamond, Kerr was like fuckin Pirlo at times sitting in front of the back 4. Was really wanting us to bring hippo on against that absolute fraud dillon. Great save by Thomson at the end there as well.

Between our first goal and United's second, Kerr was strutting about like Zidane against Brazil in 2006. Some really big performances tonight & very confident for the secong leg.

12 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

I called McKee scoring a peach and doing f**k all else when the starting XI came out btw. Certified clairvoyant.

IMG_0037.JPG.f63364aa89f160d146c72aabcb1864a0.JPG

Just now, Bairnardo said:

I had a chuckle when he scored aa I remembered reading that, but f**k all else? He was absolutely outstanding

Aye, credit to him. He played brilliantly. Boy found a tackle as well. Won the ball well for a lot of the game.

I'll happily concede he was far from a shitebag. Put in a very good performance from a defensive standpoint. Dodgy going forward, but if he was anywhere near that player for us, I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

Really enjoyable game. Last two games at tannadice have been sh*tfests but both teams absolutely went for it tonight.

I'm not as confident as others for the second leg, how likely would it be for us to beat a team right next to us in the league 3/3 at home?

Would've felt much better if away goals counted.

It's worth mentioning I've been a bit of a dick to Kerr the last couple of months, he put in a genuine quality performance today. Hopefully Sibbs shows up 2nd leg.

Archived