Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the shout there was for handball looked like Grant chested it out of play

Prob hit his arm but was not in anyway deliberate as he had no clue where the ball was too busy trying to jump into Murray

Should be a very tight game... very close to call.

Have went for BTTS on one coupon & over 2.5 goals on the other.

May the best team win, with shitloads of goals for both teams.

Cheers lads [emoji108]????

Haven't read much of the thread since kick off earlier and it is too late for a full summary so I will just say this - I fully expect us to lose by at least two goals on Friday and I fear it will be an embarrassing evening of football for United (especially if we lose an early goal).

4 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Falkirk clearly had the more energy but Utd should of had a penalty to pretty much kill the tie.

That makes no sense. Why would a one goal lead kill the tie, when Falkirk clearly had more energy than United, and the return leg is in three days? It wasn't really a good penalty shout either to be fair, just Chris Sutton trolling as normal.

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Dillon.... Jesus. Hippolyte will give him a right shagging on Friday.

Very enjoyable game that. 100 miles an hour.

Honestly the most pathetic footballer I've ever seen

That makes no sense. Why would a one goal lead kill the tie, when Falkirk clearly had more energy than United, and the return leg is in three days? It wasn't really a good penalty shout either to be fair, just Chris Sutton trolling as normal.

Penalty would of made it a two goal lead [emoji23] had they scored makes no sense[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Still can't believe that McKee goal. Absolute sexual. Quietly confident for the home tie, houstie changed the game putting the 4 midfielders into a narrow diamond, Kerr was like fuckin Pirlo at times sitting in front of the back 4. Was really wanting us to bring hippo on against that absolute fraud dillon. Great save by Thomson at the end there as well.

Archived