Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy f**k this thread is rank. We really do have a fair percentage of absolute roasters in support.

Anyway finally on to the game tonight I can't see there being a great deal happening. Houston will go and sit in to make sure we are still in the tie going into the home game. Can see it being 1-0 either way or 1-1.

Team selection wise I'd be surprised if it wasn't 1 up front but as long as it's Fash with Sibbald playing in the hole then I'm ok with that. It gets Sibs in his best position, gets Hippo back in the team and tbh out of our other 3 strikers who do you start instead? Hopefully Taiwo is fit and available and comes back into the team felt we really missed him at Dumbarton and he will be key in the midfield tonight. Good to see Paul Watson fit and although there's no chance of it actually happening I'd be getting him straight back into the team alongside Grant. I know Gasparotto has done nothing wrong the last couple of games but last time at Tannadice he was all over the place and again Murrays pace up against him is a big worry.

Holy f**k this thread is rank. We really do have a fair percentage of absolute roasters in support.

Anyway finally on to the game tonight I can't see there being a great deal happening. Houston will go and sit in to make sure we are still in the tie going into the home game. Can see it being 1-0 either way or 1-1.

Team selection wise I'd be surprised if it wasn't 1 up front but as long as it's Fash with Sibbald playing in the hole then I'm ok with that. It gets Sibs in his best position, gets Hippo back in the team and tbh out of our other 3 strikers who do you start instead? Hopefully Taiwo is fit and available and comes back into the team felt we really missed him at Dumbarton and he will be key in the midfield tonight. Good to see Paul Watson fit and although there's no chance of it actually happening I'd be getting him straight back into the team alongside Grant. I know Gasparotto has done nothing wrong the last couple of games but last time at Tannadice he was all over the place and again Murrays pace up against him is a big worry.

Why are so many people talking about 5 in midfield and 1 upfront?

We are not good defensively but we have had no problem scoring goals.

We would be better taking the game to Utd and drawing 2-2 than coming away 1-0 down IMO.

With Fash upfront on his own and sibbald in behind, I still see that as a definite attacking threat if hippo is on the left. Airds pace would also come in handy up against Robson at left back, and now that Rangers' season is all but over hopefully he can focus on the jersey he wears for his employers rather than the one he wears when posting shite on Twitter.

Archived