Teams Top Scorers

xnxx

I recall Michael Mullen scored over 100 goals when he first went to hurlford, and I don't think keir knapp was far behind him and he was playing in midfield. Impressive to reach 100 at any level. 

I recall Michael Mullen scored over 100 goals when he first went to hurlford, and I don't think keir knapp was far behind him and he was playing in midfield. Impressive to reach 100 at any level. 

Mullen on 55 this season. Probably his lowest tally yet with Hurlford

Letham. Saw them play once this season. Their tactic seemed to be to play the ball long to this player in question. He was very good at playing with his back to goal and holding the ball up for others.

Letham. Saw them play once this season. Their tactic seemed to be to play the ball long to this player in question. He was very good at playing with his back to goal and holding the ball up for others.

Never seen the boy but he seems to be decent in front of goal too !!

One game? And you got to the conclusion they play long ball?

If you read my post again you can read that I never said 'They are are wimbleton and play it long every game'. I said 'Their tactic seemed to be...'

Like I said he was very good at winning the ball and holding it up. I guess that is why they kept playing the ball long to him. Wouldn't be the first or last team to play like that particularly if they had a strong forward. Maybe they usually adopt a more Barcelona tiki taka style of play. I'l need to go watch them play again.

Anyway fair play to the guy for the number of goals.

Archived