The Pearbuyerbell appreciation thread.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

It should come back for 2 weeks a year - like the Gelsga Fair, Xmas Hols or mosquito mating season. My best input to the forum was during that period tbh.

Wasn't the wastelands before the 16th of August last year?

7 hours ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Yes

ETA, actually not sure. I used to like you when you lived in a stinking canal. Then you fucked off after being called a fantasist , then re-appeared 6 months later with a Japanese wife & kid.

7 hours ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Are you Lee "grass" Wallace?

p6q6mQcLsoDqHRxRxAhoLyU-nHFsEzEyhWisA6kipWLVQ7-cqKkk5U7Ro49LETgUs7GY6crR=w500-h212-nc.gif

On 5/16/2017 at 17:19, DI Bruce Robertson said:

you lived in a stinking canal. Then you fucked off after being called a fantasist , then re-appeared 6 months later with a Japanese wife & kid.

That will save him time writing his book.

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I'd be delighted if PB lost both his arms in a terrible yet amusing accident involving a threshing machine

I'd love it if you lost both arms on a fairground ride.   Keep yer arms in ya c**t.  

I'd be like....yer a man o' many hats.   Try wearing one now you paraplegic, armless w**k.   

An you canny sell 'em on eBay because you canny type with yer chunky stub-elbows.    

Cry me a river.  

1 hour ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

I'd love it if you lost both arms on a fairground ride.   Keep yer arms in ya c**t.  

I'd be like....yer a man o' many hats.   Try wearing one now you paraplegic, armless w**k.   

An you canny sell 'em on eBay because you canny type with yer chunky stub-elbows.    

Cry me a river.  

Are you mentally ill?

Serious question mate.

Archived