League One play-offs

League One play-offs  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ideal scenario for me is Brechin up and Annan up, this reduces trips to Angus. Only club in that area I enjoy visiting is Arbroath not that I've anything against the others.

Think Annan coming up would benefit Stranraer too, in that given the geography they'd bring a bigger away support to Stair Park than any of the others involved in the play-offs.

7 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

If Peterhead win the playoffs it will be an indictment of the standard of League Two. Felt that they were comfortably the worst team I saw in League One this season.

The Rovers failed to beat them in 4 meetings.

If Peterhead win the playoffs it will be an indictment of the standard of League Two. Felt that they were comfortably the worst team I saw in League One this season.

We're the worst team I've seen this season. Not confident we'll get past Forfar.

52 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

We're the worst team I've seen this season. Not confident we'll get past Forfar.

We never seem to win at Forfar and with Rory suspended for the game at Balmoor it's not looking good for us. Forfar must be favourites to go up.

On 5/12/2017 at 12:12, Mattmc said:

Ideal scenario for me is Brechin up and Annan up, this reduces trips to Angus. Only club in that area I enjoy visiting is Arbroath not that I've anything against the others.

Think Annan coming up would benefit Stranraer too, in that given the geography they'd bring a bigger away support to Stair Park than any of the others involved in the play-offs.

We are trying our best. ;):thumsup2

The thought of both yourselves and Ayr is also a bit daunting travel wise . 

13 hours ago, Blue-Toon said:

We never seem to win at Forfar and with Rory suspended for the game at Balmoor it's not looking good for us. Forfar must be favourites to go up.

Rory being suspended could be a good thing for you, he may well be a great goal scorer but you have others that can score, my experience of him at Brechin was that he's like a spoilt child, if he's huffing he will bring the whole team down, he dives, stamps his feet and can be an angry man and if he's not being the star of the show his effort diminishes and he liked to lash out and get himself booked, hope you stay in league 1, Balmoor is my favourite away day and if we don't win our play off final I'd hate having Forfar in the same league as City

Archived