Cherry picking

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Would take Harris given that Andy Stirling is away. I would take any of those mentioned actually but I think they'll all get full-time deals no bother with the exception of maybe Harris. 

Where's Stirling away to? Is that the lad who used to play with Stenny about 10 year ago?

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Alex Harris has been released by us. Has Dumbarton written all over it. Would be surprised if graham, handling and Stanton stay too. 

Would be more than happy with that. He seemed to have a knack of playing well against us for Queen of the South, and is the sort of player Stevie (if he stays) normally works well with.

Send Stanton our way again please too :wub:

skysports-dumbarton-dundee-united-dundee

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Good to sign Hippolyte, bury him alive in the 18 yard box at the Cowden end of the ground and lay the new pitch over him. The large hump on the edge of the six yard box would serve as a warning to others thinking of diving against us.

That's actually a pretty disgusting thing to say. Were you one of the 5 your chairman gave banning orders too ?

Lowest I have heard on the forum since I joined.

More in line with what I would expect to hear from Italian or Eastern European fans.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

That's actually a pretty disgusting thing to say. Were you one of the 5 your chairman gave banning orders too ?

More in line with what I would expect to hear from Italian or Eastern European fans.

:lol: 

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Steady mate.

There's folk on this very thread claiming Falkirk will get over £250k for Sibbald.

Vile stuff.

Oh ya fucker.

29 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Steady mate.

There's folk on this very thread claiming Falkirk will get over £250k for Sibbald.

Vile stuff.

theres also someone with a drug problem or taking more medication than normal claiming Hibs will pay 70k and Falkirk will take it :P

14 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Never seen them. If it's what I am assuming then not on.

Illness and race should not be a slagging tool on here.

At what point was illness or race used as a slagging tool here?

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

:lol:

Oh my. Trying to find offence in that post. :lol:

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Would take Harris given that Andy Stirling is away. I would take any of those mentioned actually but I think they'll all get full-time deals no bother with the exception of maybe Harris. 

Not sure if I would be in the minority but I wouldnt mind bringing Alex Harris back. He did ok with us and for all he was in and out of games like most wingers he got a decent amount of goals and assists in his season.

That said with Stirling signed and Carmichael still considering an offer winger isnt particularly a priority position for us. We clearly need one or two centre halves!

2 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Not sure if I would be in the minority but I wouldnt mind bringing Alex Harris back. He did ok with us and for all he was in and out of games like most wingers he got a decent amount of goals and assists in his season.

That said with Stirling signed and Carmichael still considering an offer winger isnt particularly a priority position for us. We clearly need one or two centre halves!

interested to find out how well Carmichael has done with you lot since his return? Was quite gutted when he left as I was looking forward to seeing him on the wing when we first signed him, but injuries kept him out for practically the whole season.

He's probably the despicable mink that spat on a female steward - sounds about his level

3 hours ago, smpar said:

"Sibbald told me he was staying so I 100% believe him" :lol:

Football fans really are the most thick and naïve people in the world.

And by the same token being a Falkirk board member must be the easiest job in the world. Simply make up a random figure and let their utterly gormless fanbase tell anyone who'd listen that the club are entitled to it because that's how the transfer market works.

They lap it up every single time as well. 

Bit ironic coming from you, GrangemouthBigot. :lol:

Archived